Search results

1. PhDre

[Beyond the Borders] Condemn Ever-Wandering Souls Repealed

Condemn Ever-Wandering Souls Repealed The Black Hawks invade The East Pacific Ally, draw heat from Security Council Written by PhDre Condemn Ever-Wandering Souls was repealed by the World Assembly Security Council on November 22nd. The Repeal resolution was authored by The League’s...
  2. PhDre

Midterm Poll Shows (Mostly) Rebounding Senate Approval

People can disagree of or dissaprove of principled position. I don't think it's a non issue for folks but I do think the timing of the poll made it "seem" worse for the purpose of this conversation.
  3. PhDre

I think the temperature for oversight is an interesting observations - currently the Senate is discussing the powers of the PA and whether oversight / mandatory responses from Ministers should be a part of the PA. Good to view the poll response through the lens you offer.
  4. PhDre

Great update! Looking forward to seeing what progress we (the Senate) can make with the Citizens Assembly in the next few weeks. It feels like there was a surge of interest, I am curious if that still holds. I want to see that legislation pass if we can have a handful of active folks driving...
  5. PhDre

[BREAKING NEWS] Icarus Elected President in Three Way Race

ICARUS ELECTED PRESIDENT IN THREE WAY RACE Written by PhDre, Edited by John Laurens Arnhelm, Europeia - Grand Admiral Icarus was elected President of Europeia over the weekend, besting candidates Olde Delaware and Pland Adanna. Icarus received 35 of the 64 total votes cast (54.7%), enough to...
  6. PhDre

ENN November Presidential Debate Liveblog

And yet getting HEM to do one thing a day is massive burnout..
  7. PhDre

ENN November Presidential Debate Liveblog

"Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse...
  8. PhDre

November 2022 Ministry of Pod ELECTION SPECIALS

All three episodes are now available! Listen before the debate!
  9. PhDre

November 2022 Ministry of Pod ELECTION SPECIALS

ENN PRESENTS... SPOTIFY | APPLE PODCAST | GOOGLE PODCAST | BROWSER ELECTION SPECIAL 1: OLDE DELAWARE ELECTION SPECIAL 2: KURAMIA ELECTION SPECIAL 3: ICARUS --- The views expressed in this podcast are the authors' own and do not reflect the views of the Europeian government.
  10. PhDre

The Best And Worst In All Presidential Platforms

Clearly we face incentive issues for folks to participate in what is frankly a giant government apparatus. My thought is we need to reduce barriers to entry and consider what people get out of public service. I think Monkey's comments here are a good starting point but a deep dive into general...
  11. PhDre

[Breaking News] Europeia Poised for a Competitive Presidential Election

I'm looking forward to a competitive election, and to the platforms. I think this is a really important moment in Euro history and am excited to see what the candidates offer!
  12. PhDre

ERI Presents: Europeia's Ministerial Depth Chart II

One thing that would be interesting is to do this as a panel for Presidential candidates over time. This is something I had wanted to do for the last few terms but obviously never got around to doing. For example, asking Gleg / Kura / PA / Icarus / OD who they had on their shortlist or could...
  13. PhDre

Ministry of Pod ELECTION SPECIAL 1 - "This is becoming an electionversary type pod show"

ENN PRESENTS... SPOTIFY | APPLE PODCAST | GOOGLE PODCAST | BROWSER MINISTRY OF POD ELECTION SPECIAL 1 --- In today's episode: President @Writinglegend sits down with PhDre to talk about the last 70 days, Foreign Affairs, and his decision on whether to run for reelection. The views...
  14. PhDre

Ministry of Pod Episode 3.21 - How to Balance a Presidential Ticket

ENN PRESENTS... SPOTIFY | APPLE PODCAST | GOOGLE PODCAST | BROWSER EPISODE 3.21 --- In today's episode: PhDre sits down with Sopo to talk about balancing a Presidential Ticket. In honor of the World Assembly Security Council repealing and replacing "Commend Europeia," they talk domestic...
  15. PhDre

[EBC POLL] Europeians Overwhelmingly Happy with State of the Region

We literally run a media outlet together Sopo.
  16. PhDre

Q&A with Senate Candidate SpagTop

I think this was an interesting comment by SpagTop because even though there is no formal requirement, community expectations about VC engagement (via radio, social events) makes it so that imo it is challenging to win an election in which a candidate does not VC at all. It is by no means...
  17. PhDre

[EBC Radio] Senate Candidate Interviews Series

These interviews / series with candidates have been a great way to learn more about them. In fact it makes me wish I had more votes to hand out! Thanks for all your hard work on this Lime! And thanks to all the candidates for their time.
  18. PhDre

Admin Task Thread

Bump please!
  19. PhDre

Admin Task Thread

Can these both be made please? We currently ask applications to post here directly. https://forums.europeians.com/index.php?threads/apply-for-a-newspaper.10025673/
  20. PhDre

Ministry of Pod ELECTION SPECIAL 2 - "I was full on Monkey Business"

ENN PRESENTS... SPOTIFY | APPLE PODCAST | GOOGLE PODCAST | BROWSER | DISCORD ELECTION SPECIAL 2 --- In today's episode: Calvin Coolidge sits down with PhDre to talk about the Monkey / Calvin platform and the campaign so far. The views expressed in this podcast are the authors' own and do...