Search results

1. Kuramia

Opinion: Senate Seeks to Shift Oversight Responsibility to new Peoples’ Assembly

Great write-up, DH! Missed your takes. My worry is that this actually won't give the PA anything to do. The Senate doesn't often have to really worry about oversight or conducting it. In fact, when it's been forced - well, you can tell it's being forced. The questions are rudimentary and easily...
  2. Kuramia

Admin Task Thread

I need these in the image repository, please, under Europeia Militia Ranks. I believe this is a @Darcness task specifically.
  3. Kuramia

Admin Task Thread

Updated mine. TY Pichto!
  4. Kuramia

Admin Task Thread

Darcness, the genius that he is, figured it all out and fixed some other stuff on the way. :D Confirmed that it should work now myself.
  5. Kuramia

Admin Task Thread

Gladly. Done.
  6. Kuramia

Admin Task Thread

Hmm, it says Executive Clerk should be able to see it, but I can confirm in practice it doesn't allow it. Not sure why. I'm checking with the other admins to find out.
  7. Kuramia

Admin Task Thread

Okay, think it's done for you.
  8. Kuramia

Admin Task Thread

Is there a specific part you need to view. The archive houses some more private information.
  9. Kuramia

Admin Task Thread

Moved to the archives.
  10. Kuramia

Admin Task Thread

Done
  11. Kuramia

Admin Task Thread

Gave permissions that President has to EIA Director. That should give Kaz access.
  12. Kuramia

Admin Task Thread

Done.
  13. Kuramia

Midterm Poll: Activity Concerns, But Voters Don’t Blame Gleg

Confused on what the commenter means by this. Mostly because the executive is comprised of the ministries. I'm just not understanding what he's supposed to be focused on if not the ministries. @Darkslayer Too easy, man.
  14. Kuramia

Renaming a Forum

Have fun with your named forum!
  15. Kuramia

Admin Task Thread

Done and done! Done.
  16. Kuramia

Admin Task Thread

Done and done. Also unmasked Cove and Peeps.
  17. Kuramia

Admin Task Thread

I'll get on it tomorrow.
  18. Kuramia

TTT #032: Elect them all

It would be interesting to see what happens if all of them got the exact same number of votes. I imagine it would be just a "run-off" with every person again, which would be hilarious at least.