Search results

1. Sopo

TTT #031: Serious tickets and serious questions

Great piece! there's definitely a pall of inactivity hanging over the region at the moment. I'm not sure why entirely (though uncontested presidential elections do tend to suck the air out of the room).
  2. Sopo

[EBC POLL] Midterm Senate Satisfaction Poll

It's not just the Senate, the whole region is pretty inactive. Only 19 people took this poll. The ministries are struggling as well, and even eurochat is markedly quieter. Where'd everyone go? It's so bad that even I may run for Senate. :p
  3. Sopo

[EBC POLL] Europeians Overwhelmingly Happy with State of the Region

Europeia has gone soft!!!! @PhDre please bring back aftermath so we know we're garbage. 😤
  4. Sopo

Admin Task Thread

Yes
  5. Sopo

Admin Task Thread

Moving the Survivor forum to the main page for visibility during event.
  6. Sopo

EuroWeekly Senate Election Flash Poll Results!

I hope that the newer/less experienced candidates don't take this too hard and continue to push ahead even if they lose. I was in their shoes once (...12 years ago...), and I'm glad I stuck it out after losing multiple Senate elections.
  7. Sopo

TTT #030: No More Juice - plus Senate Endorsements!

I'd gladly read something you write even if it's totally irrelevant nonsense, as you're a very enjoyable writer.
  8. Sopo

Admin Task Thread

Masking Anya as a diplomat
  9. Sopo

Admin Task Thread

Per this announcement, I am archiving our embassy with Osiris: https://forums.europeians.com/index.php?threads/osiris-embassy-closure.10060199/
  10. Sopo

Admin Task Thread

Unmasked Comfed as diplomat and masked Toonela as diplomat.
  11. Sopo

Admin Task Thread

I am masking @Brototh @Klaus Mikaelson and @Pathoal as diplomats.
  12. Sopo

Admin Task Thread

Lethen manages this process in his role as citizenship officer (or whatever we call it).
  13. Sopo

help

Because he can't log in
  14. Sopo

help

clever
  15. Sopo

help

idk you could be an impersonator
  16. Sopo

help

I AM IN CHARGE NOW I AM GOD
  17. Sopo

help

haha sucks
  18. Sopo

[Beyond the Borders] Q&A with Moon, Former Prime Minister of The South Pacific

Q&A with Moon, Former Prime Minister of The South Pacific Sopo: Where did you get your start in NS and how did you get to where you are today? Moon: I first found NS way back in late 2017, when I was looking for…something, and stumbled upon the site. I guess it looked interesting enough to...