Search results

1. Prim

Admin Task Thread

Please mask @Olde Delaware as Attorney General.
  2. Prim

Admin Task Thread

Please mask Andro as a Minister -- they have been confirmed as Minister of Culture. https://forums.europeians.com/index.php?threads/minister-of-culture-andro.10060416/#post-10408433
  3. Prim

Admin Task Thread

If workable, please give @Lloenflys moderation permissions over this subforum. https://forums.europeians.com/index.php?forums/legal-education.6000253/
  4. Prim

[5th Euro Census] May 5-17, 2022

Or other regions are attracting younger people more than in the past? I think one of the more compelling explanations is that our RMB is keeping the very young players on-site instead of coming to the forum. But I have no evidence of that,
  5. Prim

Probably something I should make into an Over Time graph on that question. 🤔 I'm technically a member of two regions, Euro and TCB, but I really only participate in one. There may be more out there who just have marginal ties to other regions but think of Euro as their primary.
  6. Prim

5th Europeian Census May 5-17, 2022 An Elderly Europeia; Adapting in a Changing Raider/Defender Landscape Demographics Total Respondents: 56 Citizen Respondents: 54 (96.4%) Resident Respondents: 1 (1.8%) Foreign Visitor Respondents: 1 (1.8%) Demographic Data -- Join Date, Activity, and...
  7. Prim

5th Euro Census -- Come take the Census! Open Now!

This is now closed, thanks! 54 citizen responses! :)
  8. Prim

One last call for Census participation! One last push before we close it out. :) It's time for the 5th Euro Census -- please take this survey, should take about 5-7 minutes! https://forms.gle/D5LrjivZPyHDshNJ7
  9. Prim

Clerk Account Access

Could I get Senate Clerk access please? Thanks! :)
  10. Prim

It's time for the 5th Euro Census -- please take this survey, should take about 5-7 minutes! Some critical issues to discuss in the region, weigh in! :):pride_heart::euro: https://forms.gle/D5LrjivZPyHDshNJ7
  11. Prim

[Breaking News] ANTIFA Strikes after NationStates Moderators Delete-on-Site Founder: Reporting the Fall of Sanctum

Ah, nice, I forgot about that. Yeah, I saw the link to the dispatch, just couldn't remember when we made it official. :)
  12. Prim

[Inside Government] Europeian Midterm Executive Satisfaction Poll - March 2022

You're not wrong -- the AG position is tough for the public to judge. Most of the job was behind the scenes, in DMs, and this was even when we had the MoJ. The only time the AG really stands out is during a prosecutorial court case. I don't really know what is going on with the AG, but if CSP...
  13. Prim

Flashin' Poll: Feb '22

Yeah, it reminds me of our new Senate election mechanism, approval voting, "are you okay if this option wins" -- the least objectionable outcome. Seems like that's weighing more favorably toward Frontier. I know that I personally put that I would be somewhat satisfied with both options, if that...
  14. Prim

Flashin' Poll: Feb '22

It's all good, I am not running for high office in the near future. I'm a bit busy IRL for that, my wife and I just bought a house, closing in mid Feb. Grateful for all the support though, thanks everyone. :)
  15. Prim

Admin Task Thread

Yes, the actual chair numbers are important and unchangeable. Calvin has to occupy my previous numbered chair, and the others continue to fill their own numbered chair.
  16. Prim

[Poll Results] Frontier/Stronghold and Europeia

Honestly, if the region is literally divided in half, I think the safest bet would be to remain a stronghold. If we jump into being a Frontier on a slim vote, there could easily be a shift in sentiment, a referendum, and possible effort to switch back to stronghold -- we should be more certain...
  17. Prim

Social Cohesion or Social Breakdown – An Independent Study on Europeian Citizen Behaviour

Yep, I conducted my own little social experiment, and I went even one better; none of the participants knew what was going on and neither did I. It was truly a double blind experiment. I should maybe release the logs from that sometime, it was quite a hoot. 🤔
  18. Prim

ENN Presidential Debate Liveblog - Nov 2021

I was a bit surprised at how many Europeians are in Sky Haven when I found out about it, but I don't think there are any concerns about it unless there are time issues with someone holding a major position there and here (and not being able to cover both).
  19. Prim

ENN Presidential Debate Liveblog - Nov 2021

I usually learn more from this blog than actually listening to the debate. :P