Search results

1. Aexnidaral

Mid-Term Executive Satisfaction Poll - Results and Analysis

Sometimes? Try all the time! How insulting, at least say I'm always snide and snarky. I've worked hard for those adjectives!!! Also -- how is this even remotely relevant to either the MoJ or what I've done as AG? lmao ☠️ While many of the miscellaneous comments and critiques are fair, I do want...
  2. Aexnidaral

Admin Task Thread

Can the following News Organisations be archived? Private Media Collective: https://forums.europeians.com/index.php?forums/private-media-collective.6000892/ Acapais National Press: https://forums.europeians.com/index.php?forums/acapais-national-press.6000905/ All Laws Must Pass...
  3. Aexnidaral

[Inside Government] End-of-term Senate Satisfaction Polling Analysis

I want to address this comment specifically. Obviously, I was pretty quiet during the last bit of the term (and even took a LOA!) but I also did... pretty much the same as much of my colleagues and even authored an Amendment. That aside, my activity is a fair critique and one I can understand...
  4. Aexnidaral

Peaches Citizenship application

Yeah while there doesn't need to be a new thread posted, a new application does need to be posted specifically; like they've done.
  5. Aexnidaral

[Inside Government] Midterm Senate Satisfaction Poll Analysis

You're all gonna get Mandatory Recruitment!
  6. Aexnidaral

[Inside Government] Midterm Senate Satisfaction Poll Analysis

mfw i run on a platform that i'm going to likely be a quiet backbench senator and someone comments negatively that ive been a quiet backbench senator 😩🥺
  7. Aexnidaral

RL-Politics

Ridin with Biden.
  8. Aexnidaral

Application for Citizenship: John Laurens-Wessex

Not that it's up to me at all, but if it were I would deny. While I think it's undoubtable that you've grown since you posted the Swastika stuff and you're not the same kid you were, like, 4 years ago... I do think you're still fairly troll-y, and the things I've seen you say about Europeia and...
  9. Aexnidaral

[Inside Government] September Midterm Executive Satisfaction Poll

Interesting results and pretty much where I land. Things are progressing but feel slow for some reason. Some interesting names mentioned for next term or potential candidates -- I have no intention to run. I ran for Senate to be in the Senate, not to use it as a jumping off point to be...
  10. Aexnidaral

[Breaking News] 75th Senate of Europeia Elected

Didn't spend much time validating or double checking the data, so some of it could be wrong; but comparing the data is interesting. 23 respondents for 55 voters isn't bad, but the %s are pretty interesting to me because it really reinforces that even though they 2 out of 3 of them "lost" the...
  11. Aexnidaral

Admin Task Thread

Please mask Darkslayer as Speaker.
  12. Aexnidaral

Senate Election Flash Poll Results

Yeah, I agree with Kura.
  13. Aexnidaral

[Inside Government] End-of-term Senate Satisfaction Poll Analysis

For some reason all I see is this on all of them:
  14. Aexnidaral

[Inside Government] End-of-term Senate Satisfaction Poll Analysis

I can't see any of the images for some reason
  15. Aexnidaral

[Inside Government] Midterm Senate Satisfaction Polling Analysis

I'm largely fine with anonymous comments. When they're dumb, they're dumb; and when they go overboard anyone is free to push back on them (like I did with the ones about Darkslayer) Overall, I think that for the most part most comments are okay, and that the bad ones just stand out the most.
  16. Aexnidaral

That was this term? Huh, I forgot. Still, I'd say that was mostly a flash in the pan that was wildly misinterpreted than the long drawn out process and debate we saw with the VP stuff.
  17. Aexnidaral

The venom is especially weird to me considering, at least I feel personally, like that only real "explosive" issue this term has been the Vice President serving as a Minister thing. Maybe I'm forgetting something, but I just genuinely don't understand how an issue so ... overwhelmingly...
  18. Aexnidaral

VOTE: Senior Associate Vice Oprah

sopo's last name: sopo resign abstaibn