Search results

1. Lloenflys

Admin Task Thread

Could this subforum (https://forums.europeians.com/index.php?forums/arnhelm-center-for-education-and-mentoring.6000253/) be moved to the Grand Hall, or if there is a better place for this information to be stored, whereever it fits best?
  2. Lloenflys

Admin Task Thread

With the City Council Act being signed into law, can you move Arnhelm into Roleplay under Games?
  3. Lloenflys

Hi

Welcome to Europeia!
  4. Lloenflys

Admin Task Thread

I believe Lloenflys's Gavel is undersandably about to be archived, but I've been intending to revive it and start writing again periodically so I would ask to not have it archived if that is possible. Thanks either way!
  5. Lloenflys

Admin Task Thread

Was already done ;)
  6. Lloenflys

Krostinela

Hello and welcome!
  7. Lloenflys

Admin Task Thread

I just realized I don't have the ability to approve Senate Guests in Joinable Groups. Can someone adjust that since I'm the Speaker?
  8. Lloenflys

Admin Task Thread

Do I have full Senate Speaker masking? I seem to remember that previously I had the ability to edit pinned threads and thread titles and I don't seem to have that ability right now - can you just let me know if I have the full masking that I should have in order to do that?
  9. Lloenflys

[Inside Government] Midterm Executive Satisfaction Poll Analysis

Just ONE PERSON wants to institute the era of Hitchcock … erm, the Dominion of the Birbs …. Erm …. Uhh … the … bright and fluffy happy duckling for everyone in Euro reign of President Lloenflys!?! *one!*
  10. Lloenflys

Hey Europeia. Are you a magician?

A fellow old person … (though not as old as Kharn and me) … who is in book publishing … and likes sci fi and fantasy … umm, honoured citizen status immediately for this guy. WE CANNOT LET HIM GO EURO.
  11. Lloenflys

[At Home in Europeia] A Modest Ornithological Proposal - Volume 5

A Modest Ornithological Proposal - Volume 5 Opinion of Lloenflys (6/11/2021 – Arnhelm Ornithological Center) It has been over a year since I last files a report on birding expeditions around the world, searching for the birds that are most representative of the friendly faces that make up the...
  12. Lloenflys

Clerk Account Access

I need access to the Senate Clerk account again please as Senate Speaker. Looks like the password has been updated since I last had the role.
  13. Lloenflys

[Inside Government] End of Term Senate Satisfaction Poll Analysis

Maybe they want to see ... *President Panda*
  14. Lloenflys

Althys for Citizenship

Oh hello there!
  15. Lloenflys

hello

I can say I was there when @Darkslayer got roasted by this dude. This makes this whole thing worthwhile in a weird sort of way ...
  16. Lloenflys

hello

I was wondering the same thing Prim lol
  17. Lloenflys

hello

I suspect this region might not be .... attuned to your beliefs if you're anti-gay. You have a right to believe whatever you'd like to believe, but this region is a very accepting one and has a lot of LGBTQ+ members, so you probably won't be happy here if that's your view. That said, I hope...
  18. Lloenflys

EBC Poll: Euro Approves of Inter-Regional Chat

I’d be interested in finding out what the person that saw me as inflexible about was paying attention to - if it was the IRC I suspect today’s vote might change their mind about my flexibility on that issue. If it was the Contempt of Senate issue, guilty as charged. I guess I don’t see...
  19. Lloenflys

Opinion: Senate Seeking to Sharpen Oversight Claws with Unprecedented Power Grab

They either exist by implication (come on Judiciary, start issuing subpoenas, let’s get this party started!!), or I guess it is a provision with no effect until and unless subpoena power is granted ...
  20. Lloenflys

Opinion: Senate Seeking to Sharpen Oversight Claws with Unprecedented Power Grab

I don’t want to get into a long philosophical discussion here because only a small number of us would be interested in it I think, but I will say I would agree with your point in the final paragraph here *if* the Senate had subpoena power. In our legal system that concept doesn’t exist, and as I...