Search results

1. S

Citizen me

This is the easy way. Please.
  2. S

Citizen me please

Already a citizen, as established. Thanks.
  3. S

spam

4. S

Modernizing the Euro forums

We have some custom emojis in our little server setup going, including a Euro flag and whatnot. Any chance we can look into modernizing those to include our native Discord emojis? Asking for a friend. Thanks. :euro:
  5. S

Article submission - attempt 1 [FOR HEMS CONTEST]

Attempt at a submission for a Guest contribution to Thank you for your time and consideration.
  6. S

Game: name a capital in the Middle East

I'll go first. Your turn.
  7. S

Request for Administrative Review

Lethen removed a petition that was challenging his position: http://s6.zetaboards.com/Europeia/topic/10024577/1/ Given that the other petition was allowed to run its course and be seriously viewed I request the same of this position. I'll further note that Lethen using his admin powers about a...
  8. S

New NS who dis?

Application for citizenship What is the name of your nation in the region (as noted above, you must have a nation that will remain in Europeia during the tenure of your citizenship)? Hobbsian Leviathan What other names or aliases have you been or are you currently known by in other NationStates...
  9. S

I'm here cause of a bad idea

I want to torch the bad idea. Please waive this whole thing so I can do my burning and get back to my business. Thanks. *waves and waits for waiving* What is the name of your nation in the region (as noted above, you must have a nation that will remain in Europeia during the tenure of your...
  10. S

Back in late October.

Things are picking up here in Canadaland. Will be back towards the end of the month. Unless I die. :baghead:
  11. S

Cabinet Shuffle

Hey folks, after talking with the Minister of Culture, we hashed out a new game for the spam forums. Since Slap the Chancellor was such a great success, we've decided to expand on that game idea, and widen the concept to include the Cabinet of the current Kraken 2.0 administration. Rather than...
  12. S

Calendar

I have been in touch with Drecq regarding the creation of a EuroComm staff calendar. Are there any particular calendar services you folks would prefer to use?