2. Prim

Hi!

Hey hey, welcome! :)
  3. Prim

Geektopia's Europeian Citizenship Application

Hey hey, welcome! :)
  4. Prim

USAML Citizenship

Howdy, welcome! Just a friendly reminder, you do need to keep your citizenship nation in the region, I noticed you departed.
  5. Prim

[Satirical Corners]A New Pandemic Cripples Europeia

"Oh, it's out there, Jerry! Waiting around the next corner, BAM, ready to sink its teeth into me like a pastrami on rye.... hmmm.... you had lunch yet?" [jazzy transition synths]
  6. Prim

Empire of Empires citizenship application

We had a rash of newcomers a long while back who titled their cit apps "Prestige Citizen Application" -- Because the "How to Apply for Citizenship" dispatch had that as its example application. Since then, we've made a new dispatch to reflect Xenforo -- guess what the example application title...
  7. Prim

Hunorszag Citizenship Application

This nation left the region shortly after gaining citizenship. @zoltan -- you need to keep a nation in this region in order to maintain citizenship.
  8. Prim

[Inside Government] Mid-term Senate Satisfaction Poll Results and Analysis

JayDee is not accused of anything, he is not defending himself. An AO is not a criminal case nor a judicial review of someone's actions. He is an interested party submitting a brief on an interpretation question in front of the Court.
  9. Prim

[Beyond the Borders] Lily Raid Ends Sixteen Year Delegacy Streak

"We don't need any stinkin' raiders! What do you think this is, a RAID!?" Yeah, I mean, Mikeswill can say what he wants, but this wasn't a classy move all around.
  10. Prim

Kari

Hey hey :)
  11. Prim

Administrative Ban: Augustus Kolowrat

Not for long, once discovered. Admin team is swift with that hammer of justice.
  12. Prim

Hello, Europeia!

Where were you in 2004? What regions?
  13. Prim

Clerk Account Access

Could I get Access to the Senate Clerk account? And I'm not sure if this is allowed, but could I also request Senate Clerk access for Malashaan as well?
  14. Prim

Central Saevus Citizenship Application

Howdy welcome :) Glad to see you make the hop to the forum!
  15. Prim

Quartzinne Citizenship Application

Howdy welcome! :)
  16. Prim

[Inside Government] End-of-term Senate Satisfaction Polling Analysis

Wow, what a hot steaming pile of opinion right there. What a weird shot at Aex, Balder, and Europeia at the same time. I'd like to think that this commenter thinks more highly of Europeians than to buy this bunch of BS, but I don't know. Whoever this is, peddle your bias somewhere else.
  17. Prim

Statement on Olde Delaware

Indeed, technological primitivism is looking pretty good in the era of OANN and QAnon
  18. Prim

Krezenel Citizenship Request

Howdy welcome :)