Search results

1. Sopo

Forum Renamings

Hello friends! As many know, we on the admin team like to rename forums in honor of those who receive Ovations and Triumphs. We are a bit behind the curve on some of these, in part because they involve two of our own. Today we have made the following changes: The Written Product Gallery has...
  2. Sopo

Administrative Ban: Chewie

Everyone — The North Pacific recently brought to the attention of the admin team that Chewie, aka Ian brandon, a member of our Discord and forum, has permitted minors to access NSFW content. We have reviewed the evidence from TNP and collectively made the decision to ban Chewie from all...
  3. Sopo

Official Complaint Against Istillian & SEC

Dear Mr. Congress I believe Australia doesn't exist, yet Istillian and SEC persist in claiming they live there. Please help.
  4. Sopo

"HEM" for Grand Poobah

hello i am hem i am a big poop if elected grand poobah, i will provide free booze to all until my bank account runs out (approx. $3... spend wisely!!!) in closing, please vote for me on whatever day this election is and send ur thoughts n prayers my way for my campaign and for my irritable...
  5. Sopo

Count down from 1

6. Sopo

Sopo for pop

Vote me pls
  7. Sopo

Spam - An Admin Poll

All, At various times, folks have asked if it's possible to remove certain parts of the forum from the "latest posts" sidebar, "what's new," or "new posts." We do have this ability, by forum. While I don't want to make a habit of changing what does or does not appear, I think there is merit to...
  8. Sopo

Administrative Ban: Dysnomia

Everyone — It was recently brought to the attention of the admin team that Dysnomia, a relatively new citizen, is an alternate account for notorious player Feuer Ritter. Feuer Ritter is a known sexual harasser who would not be welcome in our community under any circumstances. We have banned...
  9. Sopo

vote 6 vilage idot

do a chose
  10. Sopo

run for village idiot

Post here if you're an idiot Polls open when I bother to do it, probably a few days
  11. Sopo

New Forum Names

Some of you have noticed that we've fallen a bit behind in bestowing the honor of a named forum on recent ovation recipients. Well, we've woken up from our nap and have made some changes. Why? Because tradition demands it. @Aexnidaral has made many contributions to the region over his long and...
  12. Sopo

Most likely to get banned

rules: only respond with @shufordbrian @shufordbrian
  13. Sopo

On Discord Moderation

With the passage of the Administration Omnibus Act, the admin team is now the primary body responsible for the moderation of the Discord server and other communications platforms. Therefore, we would like to inform the public of changes to the moderation team. Effective immediately, the...
  14. Sopo

adopt/elect/ban

Calvin, Aex, HEM
  15. Sopo

what is the last thing you ate

tell me
  16. Sopo

which post do you think should have been the millionth post?

link here pls
  17. Sopo

HEM is dead, I am in charge now

This is my court
  18. Sopo

another important milestone

I am <200 posts away from passing @Common-Sense Politics to become the fourth most prolific poster of all time!!! (except for the people whose post counts we took away... what happened to anumia etc @HEM ???)
  19. Sopo

Only 400 to go!!

We're so close to a cool million
  20. Sopo

Will this thread hold the 1,000,000th post?

let's try to make sure it's in here