Search results

1. Drecq

Application for Citizenship: John Laurens-Wessex

The main part I got from that, HEM, is that the last time you tried to help him he turned around and burned you. Repaying your attempt to help with badmouthing you in NSGP. Now, I dont know that Constie hasnt changed from the Nazi stuff. And I dont know if hes changed from those times hes...
  2. Drecq

Official Complaint Against the Holy Court of HEM

Hes MEH's identical cousin.
  3. Drecq

Official Complaint Against Istillian & SEC

You cant complain against Istillian because they dont exist. After all, they live in Australia, which doesnt exist, so they cant exist.
  4. Drecq

Opening of the Official Congress of Europeia

I think this Congress business is getting out of hand. We should call in the Congress to control it.
  5. Drecq

Logically Loki for Leader

I was going to vote for you until this:
  6. Drecq

Sound of Ikherians is Here!

Russia, obviously.
  7. Drecq

A Reintroduction

Why would I change perfection? :P
  8. Drecq

A Reintroduction

Long time no see, Elias. :)
  9. Drecq

Citizenship Application

Countdown until it turns out Kuramia is also her brother and is dual-wielding citizenships? :P
  10. Drecq

Netz is back!

Welcome back. :) Long time no see.
  11. Drecq

[A Little Legalese][Opinion] This Is Not Senate Work

It is a cliche. Doesnt mean its wrong. There are plenty of things that I disagree with that are not wastes of time. The remerge is something I disagree with but its not a waste of time. Its a big thing with a big impact. These things are wastes of time. A thing that the Senate literally passed a...
  12. Drecq

I mean, the Senate reached a compromise on private poll results in February. A compromise most people are happy with. And removing the lifetime nature of Honoured Citizenships is an overreaction to a problem that simply doesnt exist. Zombie HCs voting just isnt a thing. And even the guy who...
  13. Drecq

Wouldnt that be nice. Senators assume that their being elected means a mandate for every single thing in their platforms, when the reality is that plenty of times they are elected despite opposition to parts of their platforms. Because at the end of the day few of us agree with everything...
  14. Drecq

Fair enough. 1 Senator who wanted to abolish Arnhelm and 1 who was openminded about possibly abolishing Arnhelm.
  15. Drecq

Yeah, thats bull. Arnhelm is autonomous. So how would the Senate make it more successful or interesting? By restricting it? By forcing it into doing something it doesnt want to do? Its a bad idea because it destracts from the sandbox nature of the Arnhelm RP, which is one of its draws. The two...
  16. Drecq

Its worthless if it does nothing. Its harmful, as I have said as well, if it actively buds into Arnhelm business, an RP designed and intended to be autonomous for, as Ive also said, good reason, with abolishing Arnhelm being one of the worse outcomes. And the main impetus for this Committee...
  17. Drecq

You think its up for debate that a position that had actual power and a position in our regional system of governance is slightly more popular to run for than a position with no power and no position in our regional system of governance? It really isnt. And it really isnt relevant in the first...
  18. Drecq

The "maybe" was sarcastic, Calvin.
  19. Drecq

You are literally the first person to say recall in this thread. No one is threatening to recall you. But now that you mention it, if the Senate does abolish Arnhelm it certainly should be considered. After all, if the Senate abolishes an RP that actually works and has people interested, then...
  20. Drecq

If all the committee is looking at is maybe reconstituting the CA independent of the CC, then maybe it should be the CA Committee and not the Arnhelm Committee. And maybe more people wanted to be Chair of the Assembly than Mayor of Arnhelm because they are completely different positions with...