Search results

1. OnderKelkia

Re: Status of Unaccepted Resignations

Republic of Europeia High Court of Europeia, Trial Court The High Court of Europeia will come to order. Drecq has applied for an Advisory Opinion in relation to the following questions: Drecq's full application can be found here. I have accepted this application owing to Drecq's specific stake...
  2. OnderKelkia

Re: Automatic Passage of Constitutional Amendments

Republic of Europeia High Court of Europeia, Trial Court The High Court of Europeia will come to order. Drecq has applied for an Advisory Opinion in relation to the following question: I have accepted this application owing to Drecq's specific stake arising from the question's implications for...
  3. OnderKelkia

Malashaan v. Writinglegend & Ors

Republic of Europeia High Court of Europeia, Trial Court The High Court of Europeia will come to order. Malashaan has requested a Judicial Review which, if successful, would result in an order commanding the President of Europeia, Writinglegend, and the executive official in charge of the new...
  4. OnderKelkia

Europeia v. Constie

Republic of Europeia High Court of Europeia, Trial Court Europeia v. Constie The High Court of Europeia will come to order. The Right Honourable OnderKelkia, Associate Justice, presiding as designated by The Venerable Writinglegend, Chief Justice. The Venerable Malashaan is responsible for...
  5. OnderKelkia

Skizzy Grey v. Calvin Coolidge

Republic of Europeia High Court of Europeia, Trial Court The High Court of Europeia will come to order. Skizzy Grey has requested a Judicial Review which, if successful, would result in a declaration regarding whether Calvin Coolidge is the rightful holder of the office of Justice of the High...
  6. OnderKelkia

Re: Classified Information

The applicant in this matter, Hyanygo, requested an advisory opinion for the following questions back in early September: Due to the matter of Europeia v. Shin, it was decided to defer dealing with this matter until the ACOD period agreed on in that matter had concluded. This has now happened...
  7. OnderKelkia

Re: Ownership of Published Content

The applicant in this matter, Rach, has requested an advisory opinion for the following question: The applicant has asked this question in light of the following provision in the Criminal Code (2012): This topic has been opened in accordance with Rule 2 of the High Court. I invite the appicant...
  8. OnderKelkia

Europeia v. Zenny Fominov

Republic of Europeia High Court of Europeia, Trial Court Re: Europeia v. Zenny Fominov The High Court of Europeia will come to order. The Right Honorable OnderKelkia, Associate Justice, presiding as designated by The Right Honourable Malashaan, Chief Justice. The Attorney General, The Right...
  9. OnderKelkia

Greetings

Having been effectively absent for some time, I am now glad to return to this region. I should say for the record that I deeply regret going inactive without warning while serving as Chief Justice. I gave notice of a leave of absence in TNI and LKE, but I anticipated that my NationStates...
  10. OnderKelkia

Citizenship Application

Nation Name in the region: Respectener Are you known by any other name or alias in any NationStates region or organization? OnderKelkia (and variations thereof), Whiskum Do you have a World Assembly nation? If so, please name it: Platenor How did you find Europeia? I became aware of its...
  11. OnderKelkia

Explanation of Neutral Citations

In Judicial Review (cases at first instance) [Claimant]1 [v]2 [Defendant]3 [MONTH YEAR]4 [COURT]5 [#]6 The Claimant is the party claiming judicial review. This means "and". This is the name of the Defendant of the case. This is the date of the case, with the month and year representing the date...
  12. OnderKelkia

The forms of citation were changed in the Citations Reform of July 2012. The updated system is explained below, followed by the previous system (which many of the judgments shown in these archives were subject to). Form of Citation for Criminal Cases in the Trial Court [Europeia]1 [v]2...
  13. OnderKelkia

The form of neutral citation adopted by the High Court of Europeia in the Citations Reform of July 2012, retrospectively applied to all judgments handed down from May 2012 onwards, is as follows: The system prior to the Citations Reform of July 2012 is explained below:
  14. OnderKelkia

Re: Effects of Referendum

Citation: Re: Effects of Referendum Judgment of OnderKelkia CJ Question [1] An advisory opinion is requested by Hyanygo regarding the consequences of the People voting in a referendum to dissolve the Senate and command the election of a new Senate. Specifically, his legal question concerns if...
  15. OnderKelkia

Re: Forum Administration Amendment

Citation: Re: Forum Administration Amendment Judgment of OnderKelkia CJ Question [1] An advisory opinion is requested by Peaceful Llamas on the question of whether or not the Forum Administration Amendment s 2 should be ignored or, alternatively, constructed to give effect to a repeal of the...
  16. OnderKelkia

Re: Legislative Procedure

Citation: Re: Legislative Procedure Judgment of OnderKelkia CJ Question [1] Malashaan requests an advisory opinion on the question of whether or not his proposed course of action for enacting the 'pending law reforms' is lawful. By 'pending law reforms', Malashaan refers to the process of...
  17. OnderKelkia

Re: Recruitment Suspensions

Citation: Re: Recruitment Suspensions Judgment of OnderKelkia CJ Question [1] An advisory opinion is requested by Peaceful Llamas concerning whether or not telegrams sent in excess of a particular week's recruitment contribute to reducing a deficit which must be made up if an individual is...
  18. OnderKelkia

Re: Status of Non-Citizens

Citation: Re: Status of Non-Citizens Judgment of OnderKelkia CJ Question [1] An advisory opinion was requested by Skizzy Grey, in his then capacity as Attorney General, on whether or not non-citizens can vote, hold offices (which offices is not specified), join the City Council or join the...
  19. OnderKelkia

Re: Non-Citizens in the Navy

Citation: Re: Non-Citizens in the Navy Judgment of OnderKelkia CJ Question [1] An advisory opinion is requested by Notolecta on whether or not non-citizens can join the Navy of Europeia. [2] The specific stake of Notolecta in this matter is that he is unsure whether or not it is lawful for...
  20. OnderKelkia

Re: Repealing Executive Orders

Citation: Re: Repealing Executive Orders Judgment of OnderKelkia CJ Question [1] Malashaan requests an advisory opinion on the question of whether or not the Senate can amend or repeal Executive Orders. [2] The specific stake of Malashaan is that he was, at the time of the application...