Search results

1. C

I need to vote for vert while drunk

Application for Citizenship This is a legal document. You affirm that your responses are true and accurate to the best of your knowledge. Yep What is the name of your nation in the region (you must have a nation that will remain in Europeia during the tenure of your citizenship)? ROFLOLMAO LAND...
  2. C

Application - You took it away meanies >:(

Application for Citizenship This is a legal document. You affirm that your responses are true and accurate to the best of your knowledge. What is the name of your nation in the region (you must have a nation that will remain in Europeia during the tenure of your citizenship)? ROFLOLMAO LAND...
  3. C

Refuse

I REFUSE TO POST THIS TOPIC
  4. C

The ACTUAL Village Idiot

Comrade Snowball is the actual village idiot, per my decree.
  5. C

THE REVOLUTION BEGINS NOW!

COMRADES! THE CURRENT ADMINISTRATION IS NOTHING BUT A BOURGEOIS DEMOCRACY, IT IS TIME WE REINSTALLED ME, BACK FROM THE DEAD, TO BE YOUR LEADER UNDER A GLORIOUS NEW PROLETARIAN DICTATORSHIP! All enemys of the revolution will be eliminated.
  6. C

Back for Thirds

Hello.
  7. C

Busy advising capitalists

Application for citizenship What is the name of your nation in the region (as noted above, you must have a nation that will remain in Europeia during the tenure of your citizenship)? ROFLOLMAO LAND What other names or aliases have you been or are you currently known by in other NationStates...
  8. C

Hi again, this time with maoism

Nation Name in the region: The People of ROFLOLMAO LAND Are you known by any other name or alias in any NationStates region or organization? No Do you have a World Assembly nation? If so, please name it: No How did you find Europeia? In a land long time ago, someone recommended it What is your...
  9. C

Yah Yah

Nation Name in the region: The People of ROFLOLMAO LAND Are you known by any other name or alias in any NationStates region or organization? No Do you have a World Assembly nation? If so, please name it: No How did you find Europeia? In a land long time ago, someone recommended it What is your...
  10. C

reapplying for citizenship

Nation Name in the region: ROFLOLMAO LAND Are you known by any other name or alias in any NationStates region or organization? Cary and Lenin Cat Do you have a World Assembly nation? If so, please name it: no How did you find Europeia? I dont even remember What is your interest in the forum...
  11. C

Name Change Request

Could my name be changed to Cary/Lenin Cat? Or Lenin Cat if its preferable.
  12. C

The Return of World RP

Can someone make a World RP forum with me as moderator?
  13. C

penis

that is all.
  14. C

Awesome Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJZP-wNUKhI...player_embedded
  15. C

Question

Is insulting someones sexuality or fetishes aganist the law?
  16. C

How much do you love the great Falconias

I love him THHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSS MUCH.
  17. C

DANCE

EVERYBODY DANCE.