Search results

1. S

Europeian Weekly Update - June 1 2020

Europeian Weekly Update June 1 2020 Written by South Eastern Centralia Senate By-Election Ervald and Darkslayer won a highly contested and tightly fought by-election. Candidate GraVandius lead the race for the second Senate seat for most of the day, before Darkslayer fought back and claimed the...
  2. S

Europeian Weekly Update - May 17 2020

Europeian Weekly Update May 17, 2020 Written by Theron Land Success in Boston The Europeian Republican Navy (ERN) and its allies recently concluded a successful deployment to Boston, where the invading delegate peaked at 126 endorsements. This is a display of the incredible power of Europeia...
  3. S

[Inside Government] The Ovation of Darcness

The Ovation of Darcness Written by South Eastern Centralia Minister of Culture Olde Delaware opened proceedings on the ovation on May 4, recalling Darcness “reaming [him] out for bad behaviour after kicking [him] from Discord,” and the effect that had on him. He also toasted Darcness’ hard...
  4. S

Would you rather?

Pick your favourite option from the two choices, and then give the next person something else to choose from! Would you rather EST or CST?
  5. S

Europeia's Weekly Update - May 3 2020

Europeia's Weekly Update May 3 2020 Written by South Eastern Centralia Another Wave of New Nations Recruiting efforts continued after last week’s spike in new nations, culminating in a second, smaller spike of new nations on April 30. Consistent recruiting levels combined with this spike to...
  6. S

Centralian Introduction

Hey everyone, I'm South Eastern Centralia, but that's a mouthful so you can pretty much just call me whatever you want. I'm from Australia, I'm new here, and I'm keen to get involved and get to know you all. If you've got any questions or anything, feel free to ask, and I look forward to seeing...
  7. S

Centralian Application

Application for Citizenship This is a legal document. You affirm that your responses are true and accurate to the best of your knowledge. What is the name of your nation in the region (you must have a nation that will remain in Europeia during the tenure of your citizenship)? South Eastern...