Search results

1. S

Europeian Weekly Update - June 1 2020

Europeian Weekly Update June 1 2020 Written by South Eastern Centralia Senate By-Election Ervald and Darkslayer won a highly contested and tightly fought by-election. Candidate GraVandius lead the race for the second Senate seat for most of the day, before Darkslayer fought back and claimed the...
  2. S

Europeian Weekly Update - May 17 2020

Europeian Weekly Update May 17, 2020 Written by Theron Land Success in Boston The Europeian Republican Navy (ERN) and its allies recently concluded a successful deployment to Boston, where the invading delegate peaked at 126 endorsements. This is a display of the incredible power of Europeia...
  3. S

[Inside Government] The Ovation of Darcness

The Ovation of Darcness Written by South Eastern Centralia Minister of Culture Olde Delaware opened proceedings on the ovation on May 4, recalling Darcness “reaming [him] out for bad behaviour after kicking [him] from Discord,” and the effect that had on him. He also toasted Darcness’ hard...
  4. S

Would you rather?

I'd say the horrible colours, but it depends on how uncomfortable the clothes are. Would you rather send 1000 recruitment telegrams or write 10 EBC articles?
  5. S

euro dark vs euro light

euro dark - 2 euro light - 19
  6. S

wish corruption

Granted, but once you start eating, you can never stop. I wish for a bar of chocolate
  7. S

euro dark vs euro light

euro dark - 0 euro light - 7
  8. S

euro dark vs euro light

euro dark - 0 euro light - 5
  9. S

Would you rather?

Forget how to write! Would you rather go in a spaceship or a submarine?
  10. S

Would you rather?

6 oranges! I'd just need to be fairly hungry Would you rather Apple or Android?
  11. S

Would you rather?

Suck an egg! I don't think anyone could possibly eat a jar of vegemite... Would you rather hold a snake or a large spider?
  12. S

euro dark vs euro light

euro dark - 0 euro light - 3
  13. S

Would you rather?

Pick your favourite option from the two choices, and then give the next person something else to choose from! Would you rather EST or CST?
  14. S

euro dark vs euro light

euro dark - 0 euro light - 2
  15. S

Actual Hunger Games XV Signups

Name: South Eastern Centralia Preferred nickname: SEC District preferred (optional): I don't even know what this means
  16. S

Europeia's Weekly Update - May 3 2020

Europeia's Weekly Update May 3 2020 Written by South Eastern Centralia Another Wave of New Nations Recruiting efforts continued after last week’s spike in new nations, culminating in a second, smaller spike of new nations on April 30. Consistent recruiting levels combined with this spike to...
  17. S

I Want pass region discord border, what i so do?

Actually, I believe this is separate to citizenship. You need to follow the link from that message and make a post with your Discord name and number, i.e. @Indorizki#0000 and once an admin sees that, you'll be granted access. I hope to see you there soon :)
  18. S

Hunger Games XV Sign Ups

Name: SEC Preferred nickname: Sec District preferred (optional): None
  19. S

Centralian Application

Thanks everyone