Search results

1. Lloenflys

A Modest Ornithological Proposal - Part 2!

A Modest Ornithological Proposal - Part 2 Opinion of Lloenflys (9/21/2019 - Arnhelm Ornithological Center) - A few weeks ago, to near universal acclaim (at least … I’m pretty sure that’s what all that yelling and hissing was … pure, unbridled enthusiasm!), I brought to you the first five of...
  2. Lloenflys

A Modest Ornithological Proposal

A Modest Ornithological Proposal Opinion of Lloenflys (7/26/2019 - Arnhelm Ornithological Center) - Occasionally, the conservative halls of science are shaken by a much-needed revolution. Copernicus dared usher in the era of heliocentrism, upending the notion that the Earth was the center of...
  3. Lloenflys

By the Fireside with First Minister Lloenflys - May 21, 2019

Is That ... Chester Arthur? By the Fireside with First Minister Lloenflys - 5/21/19 Written by Lloenflys An Opinion Article (12 Pope Lexus Lane, Europeia - May 21, 2019) A few days ago, when I started thinking about what I wanted to address in my Fireside Chat this week, the thought came to...
  4. Lloenflys

By the Fireside with First Minister Lloenflys - May 13, 2019

We Can Do Better By the Fireside with First Minister Lloenflys - 5/13/19 Written by Lloenflys An Opinion Article (12 Pope Lexus Lane, Europeia - May 13, 2019) To the people of Europeia, I wish you greetings and felicitations on this lovely Monday evening. As I sit here tonight by the...
  5. Lloenflys

Non-Binding Resolution Caught in a Bind

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Non-Binding Resolution Caught in a Bind Written by Lloenflys (Europeia - January 17, 2019) - A surprising development in the Senate...
  6. Lloenflys

A Couple RP Related Questions

Hello veterans ... a couple of questions that I have which may be relevant for a couple of roleplay related things that I have in mind which I may end up putting into production if I like how they work out when I'm playing around with them: Does Europeia have a "Capital City?" If not, how do...
  7. Lloenflys

Some Basic Questions

As a newb, I've tried to acquire information in a few different ways: I've engaged with the forums, reading quite a few threads; I've been fairly active for the last week in Discord; I've read through a variety of the handbooks and other resources available on this page. While that has all been...
  8. Lloenflys

Hello *Waves Shyly*

Hello Future Region-Mates (I hope!) ... I'm a new applicant for Citizenship to your region. Hopefully I'll be a member of your lovely region soon! Many moons ago while I was a young, idealistic wanna be environmental law student, I was involved with NationStates as a distraction from classes...
  9. Lloenflys

Application for Citizenship

Application for Citizenship This is a legal document. You affirm that your responses are true and accurate to the best of your knowledge. What is the name of your nation in the region (you must have a nation that will remain in Europeia during the tenure of your citizenship)? The Most Serene...