Search results

1. Lloenflys

I Have Returned!

Welcome back!!
  2. Lloenflys

To bee or not to bee

What was the question?
  3. Lloenflys

Should Lloen & I marry on the forums or Discord?

As "in" with the Buttigieg's as Recombis is? There's no question.
  4. Lloenflys

Hello world

Welcome to Europeia! Thanks for joining our region, and we look forward to getting to know you!
  5. Lloenflys

Roast Cuddles

cuddles is a tau neutrino in a world filled with muon neutrinos
  6. Lloenflys

Citizenship Application

Greetings!
  7. Lloenflys

[Inside Government] [Opinion] Europeia Needs Mandatory Recruitment

I'm just going to point out that this also suggests we are already recruiting at a pretty solid level, if over 1/3 of your telegrams are hitting the "too recently recruited" barrier. Or so it seems to me - if I'm misunderstanding that metric please correct me, but that's what that seems to say...
  8. Lloenflys

Thank you Kari - that is helpful. So we're arguing about something with a success rate of 2-5%, maybe, it looks like. I'll leave that for others to decide whether it changes or informs the argument at all, but it is helpful to have something to go by.
  9. Lloenflys

What if we go back and look at Cit applications (and just assume - to the benefit of the "pro recruiting position" that all applications come from telegrams, just to get a high end number) in a given week, and compare it to the number of telegrams sent? Is there an easy way to pull that number...
  10. Lloenflys

I think Drecq's point here is one I'm interested in knowing more about (although it would not change me from a no, in any case, I don't think). What is our success rate at recruiting? One every 1000 telegrams? 1 every 500? Do we have any way to determine that? Also if 50 telegrams are...
  11. Lloenflys

The article is well written, but I believe misguided. It is in my opinion folly in a region that until recently has had difficulty getting enough people to have competitive elections, and that still has difficulty filling ministerial roles, to add a requirement to service like this. It may not...
  12. Lloenflys

Should Lloen & I marry on the forums or Discord?

If I had made recombis a salmon loaf, he would gladly have revealed his identity to get a taste of those sweet, delicious, tasty canned peas and salmon. No one that has tasted of the divine loaf could give it up for good!
  13. Lloenflys

LIVE COVERAGE: Senate By-Election October 2019

BREAKING NEWS: Early Returns Suggesting Anti-Bowzin Support? Barely 15 minutes into the runoff for Snowball's vacant Senate seat, a surprising result is emerging, with Olde Delaware taking an 8-3 lead after the first quarter hour. OD received just 9 votes in the previous round of the...
  14. Lloenflys

BREAKING NEWS: Runoff Election in the Offing with Bowzin a Clear Front-Runner If Steward Olde Delaware is to make his way into the Senate during this term, he's going to need to do it running from behind. With polls closing a minute ago in a Senate by-election to fill the seat of Snowball in...
  15. Lloenflys

Nail Biting Time in Europeia as Voters Await the End of Polling Voters in Europeia are intensely watching the results of today's Senate election as it heads into its final hour. Ratcheting up the tension: the only vote cast in the last 10 hours or so was for Bowzin, pegging him right on 50%...
  16. Lloenflys

BREAKING NEWS: Bowzin Falls Below Parity with Runoff for First Time Since the First Hour As we head into the long overnight hours of the election, votes are few and far between, but each one has outsized effect with the margin between a runoff and an outright victory for Radio Minister Bowzin...
  17. Lloenflys

Thank you, First Minister, for firing off your question. I've been wandering the streets of Arnhelm interviewing people for just this eventuality and have found that while OD is currently in the lead for the runoff, he may not be the strongest opponent against Bowzin. Apparently, OD's...
  18. Lloenflys

Lexiconao

Welcome to Europeia!
  19. Lloenflys

Last User to Post Here Wins!

The Jade Monkey is always watching, watching, watching for interlopers in the dusk-filled land, interlopers who are after the sacred knowledge of Spam and the sacred currency of Spam Points. And when such an interloper disturbs its presence, it cries out to the forces of Mellekith, who flood to...