Search results

1. Prim

Temp LOA

Absolutely OD -- take some time.
  2. Prim

Breaking News: Controversy Over Councillor Nominee

To be fair, Maowi, I don't think anyone expected the theatrics that came from Aexnidaral. He seems to be willing to throw anyone under the bus to make himself come out clean, I think I'm just the most recent casualty. He decided to burn a bridge simply because he misinterpreted something I said...
  3. Prim

Applying for Citizenship for the third time running

Just post in the discord admin forum with xecrio updating your discord ID to the new one. A new post in the same thread as before.
  4. Prim

Vestlig- Application for Citizenship

Howdy welcome! :)
  5. Prim

Gladio applying for citizenship

Hey hey, welcome. :)
  6. Prim

On my way back

Hey hey, Bowzin! :)
  7. Prim

Application of Citizenship

Nah -- It's a Serious Sam reference. An FPS computer game from early 2000s, one guy single-handedly defending against an alien invasion from an evil villain from the Planet Sirus, iirc. I played #1 and #2, but skipped 3 and the side games published more recently.
  8. Prim

Hi!

Hey hey, welcome. :)
  9. Prim

Application of Citizenship

Hey hey, welcome. :) I LOVE your heraldic shield and crest. The angles on the eagle are top notch, looks a bit Art Deco.
  10. Prim

Admin Task Thread

Please remove Council of State masking for Sopo.
  11. Prim

Admin Task Thread

Please add discord moderator masking to Deepest House. Please remove discord moderator masking from Aexnidaral.
  12. Prim

citizenship... again...

Senators are not immune to activity requirements for citizenship. Indeed, they actually have even higher activity requirements in order to remain as Senators.
  13. Prim

The Goldenblock Series (Episode 1) -- The Founding of Europeia and the Prime Ministership of Rotalsia

I don't want to put too much pressure on HEM/Sopo to continue the series, as they have been rather busy recently, but yes, I think a continuation of Euro History podcasts would be an overall good idea in the long term.
  14. Prim

Hello!

I don't recognize the other nation, might not be a member on the forums here yet. But regardless, welcome! :)
  15. Prim

Hello!

Howdy, welcome! What is your friend's nation name?
  16. Prim

Change 1 letter game

sills
  17. Prim

The Goldenblock Series (Episode 1) -- The Founding of Europeia and the Prime Ministership of Rotalsia

The Goldenblock Series (Episode 1) The Founding of Europeia and the Prime Ministership of Rotalsia Transcribed and Summarized by Comrade Prim From a Mixlr Broadcast by HEM and Sopo The Goldenblock Series Episode 1 -- Mixlr Broadcast (March 16, 2019) This series of broadcasts on Mixlr begins...
  18. Prim

Here we go again

Hey hey, welcome back! :)
  19. Prim

Citizenship Application - Dino Europeian Mission

Hey hey, Dino. Nice WA nation name. :)
  20. Prim

Republic of United Baltics - Citizenship Application

Howdy Duke -- welcome