Search results

1. Ervald

Thinking of Becoming President?

Thinking of Becoming President? My Lessons from Being President Written by Ervald For most people in NationStates (NS), achieving the role of being the head executive in a region is their high mark in NS … but for some people like me, it isn't. I know I served only briefly and wouldn't be...
  2. Ervald

Georgetown? Ha!

Georgetown? Ha! Behind the Meme Written by Ervald (Europeia - September 2, 2018) - In the United States of America, there is a famous university called Georgetown located in Washington D.C. When mentioned, people think of a well-respected Jesuit school in the seat of the American government...
  3. Ervald

Huh, HEM Deleted the EBC Forum?

[hr][hr]Huh, HEM Deleted the EBC Forum? Behind the Meme Written by Ervald [hr][hr] (Europeia - June 28, 2018) - Just like the area or country we're from in real life, there are many memes and inside jokes in Europeia. There are so many that in fact, the Ministry of Culture at one point organized...
  4. Ervald

Ed: About My Hearing Impairment

[hr][hr]About My Hearing Impairment My Obstacles Written by Ervald [hr][hr] (Europeia - November 19, 2017) - Hi, guys. So, for those who know me pretty well would know I have a hearing impairment. I might mention how I became hearing impaired, but when I talk about my condition, it is usually...
  5. Ervald

Thoughts on Our Culture

[hr][hr]Thoughts on Our Culture Analysis of the EBC Roleplay Culture Poll Written by Ervald [hr][hr] (Europeia - September 17, 2017) - Not long after Writinglegend succeeded to the Presidency, the EBC conducted a poll asking Europeian citizens their opinions on the possibility of implementing...
  6. Ervald

Influential Political Parties and Graphics

[hr][hr]Influential Political Parties and Graphics Written by Ervald [hr][hr] (Europeia – May 25, 2017) – In the history of Europeia, we had many political parties. Many were established but very few stood out in our unique brand of politics along with their logos. It is not only absolutely...
  7. Ervald

If Joe Biden _, I would _.

The title is self-explanatory, you just fill in the blanks of "If Joe Biden _, I would _." I'll give an example. If Joe Biden rode on the same Amtrak train as me, I would sit next to him and hold his hand. Next!
  8. Ervald

Rare Pepes

Post rare pepes here.
  9. Ervald

Ervald's New Citizenship Application!

Application for citizenship What is the name of your nation in the region? Southwestern Germany What other names or aliases have you been or are you currently known by in other NationStates regions or organizations? Ervald. What other NationStates regions or organizations are you involved with...
  10. Ervald

Ask Me Anything.

Seeing the government decided to conduct "Ask Me Anything" questions, I, as one of th most insignificant citizen of the nation will open this thread up for people to ask me questions about anything. Really. Ask away!
  11. Ervald

Introduction.

Hello, everybody. Like Jame', I also came from TCB. I have heard a lot of stuff about this nation and I hope to get involved. I look forward to knowing all of you better.
  12. Ervald

Citizenship Application

Application for citizenship What is the name of your nation in the region? Southwestern Germany What other names or aliases have you been or are you currently known by in other NationStates regions or organizations? Ervald and Diomede Islands. What other NationStates regions or organizations are...