Admin Task Thread

Removed JayDee/Vor + Cabinet (but AG and DEIA) and added masking to upc/Sanjurika after the Presidential election - and updated the dropdown. @Darcness still has to unmask himself as GA, please.

this image link no longer works

static.europeians.com/img_repo/OrderofScholarship.png

<-what it's supposed to be

I think this is also one for @Darcness
I'll look into this one in a bit, but does anyone have the original in case something went really really wrong somehow?

Can August De Brus be removed as the People's Assembly Chair in the government role drop down list and I be named please?

@Darcness

The What’s New tab doesn’t seem to work for me when I use it to browse the forums as a non-citizen. There’s no button to click load more recent threads (at least on mobile).
It only goes back so far, and as a non-cit, there's not a lot of content for you to view. This seems to be by design.
I remember it going back quite far when I was a fit, and there was an option for me to go back even certain amounts of pages. Currently, I’m limited to only seeing things that were recently bumped up to today I think, within the last ~12 hours

In accordance with the recent Senate confirmation, Would you please mask @Istillian as minister of radio and grant him mod powers over the Ministry of radio? More cabinet masking requests will be made as the ministers are confirmed. Thank you!

Also, since we're on cabinet things, can I:
  • Get the Founding Day Festival 2024 subforum archived now that the event is complete
  • Get a Deputy Minister mask for @Elio
  • Drop the Deputy Minister mask I have
Thank you admins <3

In accordance with the recent Senate confirmation, Would you please mask @Istillian as minister of radio and grant him mod powers over the Ministry of radio? More cabinet masking requests will be made as the ministers are confirmed. Thank you!
In accordance with recent senate confirmation hearings, would you please mask the following people as cabinet members? thank you

@Lime - Communications
@Pichtonia - foreign affairs
@Sincluda - outreach
@Grea Kriopia - culture
@Vor - grand admiral
@Ellenburg - attorney general
Also, since we're on cabinet things, can I:
  • Get the Founding Day Festival 2024 subforum archived now that the event is complete
  • Get a Deputy Minister mask for @Elio
  • Drop the Deputy Minister mask I have
Thank you admins <3
All done.

I just realised I still have the deputy minister masking as well - can this please be removed for me too? Many thanks!

In accordance with recent senate confirmation hearings, would you please mask the following people as cabinet members? thank you

@Westinor - World assembly affairs
@Airmadecat - gameside

Never mind for now. Thanks anyway. Please disregard

Last edited:
Hi all ... just uh ... poking someone here to update the Elections in the Region tab, it has said the Presidential Election and the VC Rotation have been TODAY for awhile now :oops: Could that be updated? Asking for a friend ...

I'll do it later.

Also fellow admins, I am on mobile. Please mask shuford as a citizen. Thank you!

Back