Admin Task Thread

yes i have but the image distorts thus making it impossible to read the signature, if i crop then re link it it doesn't look right/ transparent background
I believe the code for resizing an image within the forums is
[img="desired width"]link_to_image.png[/img]
where instead of "desired width" you can put a number, e.g. 200, and you can tweak that until it looks like a good size

I hope that helps!
Tried with your format and edited it fit under the policy but still no luck, image just isnt there anymore and is replaced by the default png look :(

Can I please have these subforums under the constitutional convention (names in bold, descriptions beneath)

Committee on the Delegacy and Head of State
Description: Discussing the role of the World Assembly Delegate, Office of the Supreme Chancellor, or President in their function as head of state.

Committee on the Executive Government
Discussing the role of the President, Cabinet, or World Assembly Delegate in their role in World Assembly policy.

Committee on Legislative and Judicial Affairs
Discussing the role of the Senate, High Court, Circuit Court, and Bar Association.

Committee on Gameside and Security
Discussing the role of the Regional Security Council, World Assembly Delegate, Cabinet as it pertains to gameside or security policy, and President in their interactions with the former three.

Special Committee on Legal Drafting
Refining any recommendations adopted by the Convention into high-quality legislation.

Special Committee on Opportunity and Burnout Discussing how we provide opportunities for newcomers and limit burnout for leaders.

Permissions:
  • All citizens can view
  • Convention Members joinable group can post
  • Rand and Pland Adanna are moderators
(Should be same as Convention Floor)

Can I please have these subforums under the constitutional convention (names in bold, descriptions beneath)

Description: Discussing the role of the World Assembly Delegate, Office of the Supreme Chancellor, or President in their function as head of state.

Discussing the role of the President, Cabinet, or World Assembly Delegate in their role in World Assembly policy.

Discussing the role of the Senate, High Court, Circuit Court, and Bar Association.

Discussing the role of the Regional Security Council, World Assembly Delegate, Cabinet as it pertains to gameside or security policy, and President in their interactions with the former three.

Refining any recommendations adopted by the Convention into high-quality legislation.

Special Committee on Opportunity and Burnout Discussing how we provide opportunities for newcomers and limit burnout for leaders.

Permissions:
  • All citizens can view
This is done!

yes i have but the image distorts thus making it impossible to read the signature, if i crop then re link it it doesn't look right/ transparent background
I believe the code for resizing an image within the forums is
[img="desired width"]link_to_image.png[/img]
where instead of "desired width" you can put a number, e.g. 200, and you can tweak that until it looks like a good size

I hope that helps!
Tried with your format and edited it fit under the policy but still no luck, image just isnt there anymore and is replaced by the default png look :(
PMing you to see if I can help :>

Permissions:
  • All citizens can view
Would you admins hate me if I requested a joinable group for each of the above committees?

I am thinking it could get pretty confusing with people opening "Recent Threads" and accidentally commenting in areas where they shouldn't.

Could I get the Valentine's Day Festival 2024 forum archived? I also need a forum set up for the Founding Day Festival open it only to Culture for today so we can get it setup.

Thanks,
Ellenburg

Permissions:
  • All citizens can view
Would you admins hate me if I requested a joinable group for each of the above committees?

I am thinking it could get pretty confusing with people opening "Recent Threads" and accidentally commenting in areas where they shouldn't.
This is done, you and Pland should be able to manage all of those groups :-D

Can this account get mod powers over the Judiciary of Europeia main forum, and/or can this be locked/stickied?

Thanks! -Rand
Both are done! I wonder who that Rand fellow is liking this Judiciary Clerk post

Could I get the Valentine's Day Festival 2024 forum archived? I also need a forum set up for the Founding Day Festival open it only to Culture for today so we can get it setup.

Thanks,
Ellenburg
Donezo and donezo \o/ Don't hesitate to ask if you'd like subforums!!!

@Darcness

The What’s New tab doesn’t seem to work for me when I use it to browse the forums as a non-citizen. There’s no button to click load more recent threads (at least on mobile).

@Darcness

The What’s New tab doesn’t seem to work for me when I use it to browse the forums as a non-citizen. There’s no button to click load more recent threads (at least on mobile).
It only goes back so far, and as a non-cit, there's not a lot of content for you to view. This seems to be by design.

this image link no longer works

static.europeians.com/img_repo/OrderofScholarship.png

<-what it's supposed to be

Removed JayDee/Vor + Cabinet (but AG and DEIA) and added masking to upc/Sanjurika after the Presidential election - and updated the dropdown. @Darcness still has to unmask himself as GA, please.

I think this is also one for @Darcness

Removed JayDee/Vor + Cabinet (but AG and DEIA) and added masking to upc/Sanjurika after the Presidential election - and updated the dropdown. @Darcness still has to unmask himself as GA, please.

Thank you Pichto! I don’t believe I should have managerial power over RMB Moderators, not sure but want to point it out just in case

Thank you Pichto! I don’t believe I should have managerial power over RMB Moderators, not sure but want to point it out just in case
Maybe not factually, but one can dream.

Corrected, thanks for pointing that out.

Back