Admin Task Thread

Hello, dear admins! I have a few organizational matters to tend to.

A few minor forum changes, if you please:

- "Ministry of Interior" is now "Ministry of Outreach"
-- The subforum "Interior Discussion" can be "Outreach Discussion"

- Please create a new top level forum "Ministry of the Interior"
-- Please add a subforum "Interior Conference"
-- Please add another subforum "Interior Fusion Center"

A few joinable group things...

- All current references to Interior should be changed to Outreach
- Then I just need a new Interior Staff joinable group
- Please DM me about permissions for the Interior subforums

These forum changes aren't required but I feel would be more concise/organized...

- Under the Octagon
-- May I kindly suggest renaming "Europeian Republican Navy Headquarters" to "Navy Headquarters" to make the name more concise
-- May I suggest dropping the "ERN" from "ERN Civilian Service HQ" and "ERN Militia HQ" since it's sort of implied
-- I feel like we have one too many headquarters here. Maybe Navy Headquarters can be "Navy Operations Center."

Sorry that's a lot! Thank you!
Note that I am starting to work on this.

Hello, dear admins! I have a few organizational matters to tend to.

A few minor forum changes, if you please:

- "Ministry of Interior" is now "Ministry of Outreach"
-- The subforum "Interior Discussion" can be "Outreach Discussion"

- Please create a new top level forum "Ministry of the Interior"
-- Please add a subforum "Interior Conference"
-- Please add another subforum "Interior Fusion Center"

A few joinable group things...

- All current references to Interior should be changed to Outreach
- Then I just need a new Interior Staff joinable group
- Please DM me about permissions for the Interior subforums

These forum changes aren't required but I feel would be more concise/organized...

- Under the Octagon
-- May I kindly suggest renaming "Europeian Republican Navy Headquarters" to "Navy Headquarters" to make the name more concise
-- May I suggest dropping the "ERN" from "ERN Civilian Service HQ" and "ERN Militia HQ" since it's sort of implied
-- I feel like we have one too many headquarters here. Maybe Navy Headquarters can be "Navy Operations Center."

Sorry that's a lot! Thank you!
I believe this is all done. Please take a look/test things out and let me know if there are any issues.

I changed the "Interior Archive" to "Interior (Renamed Outreach 4/23) Archive" and did not change internal "interior" references in that archive.

FYI - other Interior references (such as in handbooks or elsewhere on the forum) will need to be updated by the executive. If you find any other references that need to be changed by the admins, let us know.

Can I have a Technology Commission forum and group set up similar to the Future Commission?

Hey! The Senate has now confirmed the President's nominees, so could the following be masked please?

Minister without Portfolio - @Vor
Minister of Interior - @Prim
Minister of Culture - @Hezekon
Minister of Foreign Affairs - @PhDre
Minister of Outreach - @Maowi
Minister of World Assembly Affairs - @PaleLand
Minister of Communications - @Pland Adanna
Grand Admiral - @Forilian
Attorney General - @Darcness

Thanks in advance!

I'll take a look at the the other two requests from Rand when I find the time, if no one else gets to it first. For now:

Done.

Hey! The Senate has now confirmed the President's nominees, so could the following be masked please?

Thanks in advance!
Done, with the exception of @Darcness , who would have to mask himself.

Reactions: Vor
I'll take a look at the the other two requests from Rand when I find the time, if no one else gets to it first. For now:

Done.

Thanks in advance!
Done, with the exception of @Darcness , who would have to mask himself.
Donezo

Can the Future Commission please be updated to reflect this announcement?

https://forums.europeians.com/index.php?threads/executive-appointments.10062827/post-10427976

Done, with the exception of @Sopo , who has to mask himself for the future commission.

Can I have a Technology Commission forum and group set up similar to the Future Commission?

Yes, done! I added the members as announced in your executive appointments post, including (!) the Cabinet members you listed as advisors to the commission. Please let me know if the latter should be rectified. @Darcness has to mask himself again, sorry.

Reactions: Vor
Hey admins, I forgot to ask for the Ovation subforum to be archived. Could we do that, pretty please?

Just a suggestion, maybe we could have a new top-level forum called "Executive Offices and Commissions" and have Office of the AG, both Commissions, and Tomlinson? Maybe even a new public Office of the Delegate or RSC forum? I feel like Goldenblock is getting a bit cluttered.

Just a suggestion, maybe we could have a new top-level forum called "Executive Offices and Commissions" and have Office of the AG, both Commissions, and Tomlinson? Maybe even a new public Office of the Delegate or RSC forum? I feel like Goldenblock is getting a bit cluttered.
I'll send this to everyone since it's forum organization.

Consensus is this should be rolled into this Grand Hall thread since it's a request for forum reorganization: https://forums.europeians.com/index.php?threads/forum-usage-simplification.10062484/

Could @Seva be masked as a Senator and added to the drop-down? Thank you very much!

Back