Admin Task Thread

Can someone make the ovation forum public i didn't realize it wasnt
It is now viewable to citizens. Let me know if you need it more open than that. :D

Dear wonderful Admins of Europeia,

May an Assembly Clerk account be created for the People's Assembly?

Thank you for your time as always!

Actually one may exist...it would need the name and permissions changed though. I'll check later (have to go to work and then a 4H thing) but maybe someone will beat me to it

Actually one may exist...it would need the name and permissions changed though. I'll check later (have to go to work and then a 4H thing) but maybe someone will beat me to it
There is, it's called Council Clerk

Gave the Chief Justice role extra permissions for the vote today (Discord ping powers + perms in the voting booth like a Vice Chancellor), as per their request and the SC's announcement. cc @Lethen just so you know and in case you want to remove that ability after your return

Done! Access can be requested here: https://forums.europeians.com/index.php?threads/clerk-account-access.1273984/page-19

Reactions: Vor
Pursuant to the election of Rand/WritingLegend in the March 2023 Presidential Election (see certification here), please can you facilitate the necessary changes to mask the aforesaid as President and Vice-President respectively. Thank you!

Thank you Mr. Chief Justice, this is done. @Kuramia has to unmask herself, though, I'm afraid!

May an admin archive the post in the PA Ordinance Index that are not from the Assembly Clerk please and thank you.

Pursuant to the election of Rand/WritingLegend in the March 2023 Presidential Election (see certification here), please can you facilitate the necessary changes to mask the aforesaid as President and Vice-President respectively. Thank you!

Thank you Mr. Chief Justice, this is done. @Kuramia has to unmask herself, though, I'm afraid!
Done.

May an admin archive the post in the PA Ordinance Index that are not from the Assembly Clerk please and thank you.
Done.

Hello, dear admins! I have a few organizational matters to tend to.

A few minor forum changes, if you please:

- "Ministry of Interior" is now "Ministry of Outreach"
-- The subforum "Interior Discussion" can be "Outreach Discussion"

- Please create a new top level forum "Ministry of the Interior"
-- Please add a subforum "Interior Conference"
-- Please add another subforum "Interior Fusion Center"

A few joinable group things...

- All current references to Interior should be changed to Outreach
- Then I just need a new Interior Staff joinable group
- Please DM me about permissions for the Interior subforums

These forum changes aren't required but I feel would be more concise/organized...

- Under the Octagon
-- May I kindly suggest renaming "Europeian Republican Navy Headquarters" to "Navy Headquarters" to make the name more concise
-- May I suggest dropping the "ERN" from "ERN Civilian Service HQ" and "ERN Militia HQ" since it's sort of implied
-- I feel like we have one too many headquarters here. Maybe Navy Headquarters can be "Navy Operations Center."

Sorry that's a lot! Thank you!

Back