RP Splinter Region Sheds Light on Mysterious Lloenflys Cabinet

Comfed

Exposing #REF!
Citizen
Pronouns
he/him
RP Splinter Region Sheds Light on Mysterious Lloenflys Cabinet
Inside sources, decrypted messages reveal inner governmental turmoil as defender subversives resist democracy.
NEWS | By #N/A
Let us look at a region of former RPers who departed Europeia. It is called the League of Diplomatic Nations. While this may seem perfectly innocent to some, inside sources in the government do not believe this to be true.

Comfed's Quill consulted a high-level source in the EAAC, who spoke to us on the grounds that they remain anonymous. "I don't think this is some random name," they told us. "The League of Diplomatic Nations? No one would call themselves the League except for an LKE plant. Trust me, when I was MoFA in 2015, I couldn't even speak to the League; that was always handled by NES or Onder.

The WFE refers to bringing back "role play culture" on NationStates RMBs. "It's clearly code," said an anonymous top-level source in the Department of Naval Intelligence. "I mean, those are clearly the key words, and look at what they spell. RPC? I mean, we all know which high-level official that's one letter away from. And then it references '[going] to war'? This may seem innocent to the ordinary citizen, but anyone who has heard the interrogations in the Europeian Prison knows otherwise. Clearly the war has already begun." We asked them what they meant, but we couldn't hear them over the sound of the president's aircraft taking off for Libcord headquarters.

The Europeian Prison, where it is rumoured that FRA agents dangerous to public safety are still being secretly detained.

If the war has already begun, then clearly there are top-secret operatives in the Europeian government. Where could they be from? Could they be the Europeian Intelligence Agency? Could they be the mysterious "Forward Europeia!" party, said to have long ago disbanded? Could they be the UIAF, or maybe the Honoured Citizens? What about UPC's secretive group of computer science students?

In order to shed some more light on the situation, we must analyse the current administration. The standouts are Spagtop and Hezekon, relative outsiders to the Cabinet, and former replaced the far older Olde Delaware. "I've not heard of those guys outside of culture and the gameside and stuff, and that's not really my area," Associate Justice and former government insider Peeps told Comfed's Quill. "So that's pretty surprising. I mean, are they even the Right Honourable of anything?"

Peeps trying to remember the way to the Octagon.

While conducting our investigative journalism, the mystery thickened as we received an encrypted message from an unknown source who claimed to represent the secretive and now-defunct RP group "Europeian Internationale". Decrypted, it reads as follows:
President Lloenflys -> LL -> Le Libertie
Le Libertie -> World Assembly Delegate -> WAD
W -> 23
A -> 1
D -> 4
23 + 1 + 4 = 28
7 Cabinet roles titled "Minister"
28/7 = 4
7th law in the law index -> Commutations Act -> section 4:
"(4) Commutations issued by the President take effect forty-eight hours after they are announced, unless the Senate has initiated veto proceedings, in which case they will take effect immediately if the Senate decides to not veto."
The President may issue commutations (orders to destroy a region e.g. the Embassy) and they shall take effect unless the Senate (top-secret operatives) initiates veto proceedings (a military coup) within 48 hours (required time increment for Supreme Chancellors to extend debate on referenda -> same officials who can impose martial law in a regional emergency.)
Clearly, these roleplayers have high-level access to the government and are leaking information to protect its integrity. Are Ministers Spagtop and Hezekon collaborating with the office of the Supreme Chancellor to institute regime change? Clearly, there are defender radicals at the highest levels of government. President Writinglegend tried to purge them as president by pretending to align himself with defenders but was forced to leave office after #REF!narok operatives activated the mind-control microchip in his brain installed by Darcness.

ERN Captain Darcness overseeing practice for a police action in Arnhelm.

Now the future of Europeia hangs in the balance, as secret operatives operating under the cover of darcness are becoming the new dark slayers of democracy.

Typical @Lethen , always regime changing!

Reactions: Vor
im so glad that comfed’s quill tells us the truths that the ebc wants to hide

I am so glad the right questions are being asked. Are they even the Right Honourable of anything???

Back