Admin Task Thread

Can someone please help me learn how to fix this table?
You can't use the 'Table' widget in the text editor, it uses the wrong markup. I'm guessing you copy/pasted from Google Sheets... unfortunately, that doesn't work either. It was a trade-off we knowingly made in order to make all of our older table content still work. I'm guessing you wanted something like this:

Queue 1Queue 2Queue 3
Stuff and ThingsStuff and ThingsStuff and Things

Code:
[table=3,,1]Queue 1[c]Queue 2[c]Queue 3
[c]Stuff and Things[c]Stuff and Things[c]Stuff and Things
[c]Stuff and Things[c]Stuff and Things[c]Stuff and Things
[c]Stuff and Things[c]Stuff and Things[c]Stuff and Things[/table]

Last edited:
You can't use the 'Table' widget in the text editor, it uses the wrong markup. I'm guessing you copy/pasted from Google Sheets... unfortunately, that doesn't work either. It was a trade-off we knowingly made in order to make all of our older table content still work.

I actually wrote it based off my ancient knowledge of BBCode! Thanks for the assist. I remembered we did something wonky.

Unmasked OD as Cabinet member as per the President's announcement, and added Ist to the drop-down list.

Could I pretty please have a subforum created for the Founding Day celebration? I'd like it titled "Euro's Sweet 16" and have a subforum inside it titled "Slumber Party" (subheading "Games and Spam").

Done! We'll make sure to have it go live as discussed.

Unmasked OD as Cabinet member as per the President's announcement, and added Ist to the drop-down list.

Could I pretty please have a subforum created for the Founding Day celebration? I'd like it titled "Euro's Sweet 16" and have a subforum inside it titled "Slumber Party" (subheading "Games and Spam").

Could I also have a subforum in the sweet 16 called "Karen the Loudmouth" with subheading "Speeches"? It can go public at the same time as everything else

Could I also have a subforum in the sweet 16 called "Karen the Loudmouth" with subheading "Speeches"? It can go public at the same time as everything else

Alrighty, done!

Can you create an account for the PA? Perhaps "People's Assembly Clerk" or something along those lines

Could we archive the Euro sweet 16 subforum, please?

EDIT: I may ask for this request to be postponed until this Friday, roughly 10pm GMT, to allow any residual posts from our photo album peeps :p

Last edited:
Hello! I'm requesting a subforum for a newspaper "The Pelteian". It will cover regional and national news from the perspective of Pelta. Its name is significant as it uses "pelt" for Pelta, and "eia" for Europeia, signifying the coverage of both entities playing an equal part in the paper.

Please and Thank You!

EDIT: I may ask for this request to be postponed until this Friday, roughly 10pm GMT, to allow any residual posts from our photo album peeps :p
Oops, was moving this when I noticed your edit. Will remember tomorrow....although unsure on what GMT goes to in CST...and too tired to figure out now. XD

Hello! I'm requesting a subforum for a newspaper "The Pelteian". It will cover regional and national news from the perspective of Pelta. Its name is significant as it uses "pelt" for Pelta, and "eia" for Europeia, signifying the coverage of both entities playing an equal part in the paper.

Please and Thank You!
Done! You've been added as a mod, and I used your explanation of the name as your description. Let me know if you need it changed. Want me to move your first post in there? Can even give it a ping on discord for you!

Please do thanks!

Oops, was moving this when I noticed your edit. Will remember tomorrow....although unsure on what GMT goes to in CST...and too tired to figure out now. XD

Please and Thank You!
Done! You've been added as a mod, and I used your explanation of the name as your description. Let me know if you need it changed. Want me to move your first post in there? Can even give it a ping on discord for you!

Back