Admin Task Thread

I need these in the image repository, please, under Europeia Militia Ranks. I believe this is a @Darcness task specifically.

Last edited:
FYI - I will take the American Election Roleplay stuff out of the active topics sidebar at the end of the weekend. Just want to give people a chance to see it in case they're interested and want to sign up!

FYI - I will take the American Election Roleplay stuff out of the active topics sidebar at the end of the weekend. Just want to give people a chance to see it in case they're interested and want to sign up!
I did this

Hello magical gods of the forum, could you please do the following:

REVIVE the Euro Fantasy Sports organization per this request:

Founding Members (at least three Citizens with link to their forum profiles for ease of verification): United Vietussia (https://forums.europeians.com/index.php?members/united-vietussia.4132411/), Olde Delaware (https://forums.europeians.com/index.php?members/olde-delaware.249499/), Lloenflys (https://forums.europeians.com/index.php?members/lloenflys.6014893/)

Name of Organization: Euro Fantasy Sports

Purpose of Organization: An organization dedicated to the formation and execution of fantasy sports leagues and competitions for Europeians throughout the year.

Organization Subforum Title and subtitle: Pre-existing, can be unarchived (if new subforum is needed, subforum title can be org name, subtitle can be Purpose of Organization)

Titles and Subtitles of any further subforums within the Primary subforum as well as their location and their privacy status: N/A

Names of Subforum Moderators: United Vietussia

I promise to actually organize things beyond solely fantasy football this time...:whistle:

CREATE the Pokemon Fan Club per this request:

Founding Members (at least three Citizens with link to their forum profiles for ease of verification): Izzy, Poseidon63, Lime

Name of Organization: Pokémon Fan Club

Purpose of Organization: A place for people to meet and chat about their favorite Pokémon activities!

Organization Subforum Title and subtitle: Pokémon Fan Club / All Pokémon fans welcome!

Titles and Subtitles of any further subforums within the Primary subforum as well as their location and their privacy status: Club House / Fans of everything Pokémon / members only

Names of Subforum Moderators: Izzy, Poseidon63, Lime

CLOSE/ARCHIVE the Raven Society per this request:

The members of the Raven Society have unanimously voted to dissolved the Society (see thread here: https://forums.europeians.com/index.php?threads/motion-to-close-the-raven-society.10061011/#post-10416241).

As a result, I request that the Raven Society be de-registered and its forums, archived.

THANK YOU, MAGNIFICENT FORUM GODS!

I had a question: What would be the appropriate place to make a thread to sign up for recruitment that would be viewable by non-citizens? This is part of a planned incentive that I believe @Icarus has talked to you about prior

I had a question: What would be the appropriate place to make a thread to sign up for recruitment that would be viewable by non-citizens? This is part of a planned incentive that I believe @Icarus has talked to you about prior
We are currently discussing this; should have a resolution shortly.

Reactions: Vor
Hello Admins! Can I please have a forum called "Deepest House's Ovation Celebration" made, and make it private for now so that Citizens can't view it. With permission for the Minister of Culture, President and Vice President to view it, make threads, and edit it. If there's any issues here, or if you need anything clarified, please let me know. Thanks!

Hello Admins! Can I please have a forum called "Deepest House's Ovation Celebration" made, and make it private for now so that Citizens can't view it. With permission for the Minister of Culture, President and Vice President to view it, make threads, and edit it. If there's any issues here, or if you need anything clarified, please let me know. Thanks!
Done.

Hello magical gods of the forum, could you please do the following:

REVIVE the Euro Fantasy Sports organization per this request:

Founding Members (at least three Citizens with link to their forum profiles for ease of verification): United Vietussia (https://forums.europeians.com/index.php?members/united-vietussia.4132411/), Olde Delaware (https://forums.europeians.com/index.php?members/olde-delaware.249499/), Lloenflys (https://forums.europeians.com/index.php?members/lloenflys.6014893/)

Name of Organization: Euro Fantasy Sports

Purpose of Organization: An organization dedicated to the formation and execution of fantasy sports leagues and competitions for Europeians throughout the year.

Organization Subforum Title and subtitle: Pre-existing, can be unarchived (if new subforum is needed, subforum title can be org name, subtitle can be Purpose of Organization)

Titles and Subtitles of any further subforums within the Primary subforum as well as their location and their privacy status: N/A

Names of Subforum Moderators: United Vietussia

I promise to actually organize things beyond solely fantasy football this time...:whistle:

Done.

CREATE the Pokemon Fan Club per this request:

Founding Members (at least three Citizens with link to their forum profiles for ease of verification): Izzy, Poseidon63, Lime

Name of Organization: Pokémon Fan Club

Purpose of Organization: A place for people to meet and chat about their favorite Pokémon activities!

Organization Subforum Title and subtitle: Pokémon Fan Club / All Pokémon fans welcome!

Titles and Subtitles of any further subforums within the Primary subforum as well as their location and their privacy status: Club House / Fans of everything Pokémon / members only

Names of Subforum Moderators: Izzy, Poseidon63, Lime

Done creating the forum, but this part is unclear:
Are these three subforums (I'm assuming this is the least likely)? Is this two subforums and both their privacy statuses? Is this a subforum and then another subforum within that subforum and their privacy status? Does the privacy status include both or just the last one?

CLOSE/ARCHIVE the Raven Society per this request:

The members of the Raven Society have unanimously voted to dissolved the Society (see thread here: https://forums.europeians.com/index.php?threads/motion-to-close-the-raven-society.10061011/#post-10416241).

As a result, I request that the Raven Society be de-registered and its forums, archived.

THANK YOU, MAGNIFICENT FORUM GODS!
Done.

Are these three subforums (I'm assuming this is the least likely)? Is this two subforums and both their privacy statuses? Is this a subforum and then another subforum within that subforum and their privacy status? Does the privacy status include both or just the last one?
We want one subforum named Club House with a subtitle that says Fans of everything Pokémon that is accessible to members only. We want the primary subforum to be public.

We want one subforum named Club House with a subtitle that says Fans of everything Pokémon that is accessible to members only. We want the primary subforum to be public.
Gotcha and ty! Think I got it working the way you want, but let me know if something's weird.

Gotcha and ty! Think I got it working the way you want, but let me know if something's weird.
I suppose we also need a Pokémon Fan Club joinable group so that we can have a group to assign to our private subforum because right now I don't see it. Also, the title for the primary subforum says Pokemon instead of Pokémon if you could please fix that, the accent is important where we can get it. I know sometimes there are restrictions on special characters, though.

Haiiii Admin friends! Could a new Subforum Called "NS Christmas Charity Fundraiser" be created please? It should be open to everyone and their mother, if possible :D

Back