Admin Task Thread

Please mask Peeps as a Justice, in Malashaan's old seat.

Also noting that Kazaman has been re-confirmed, masking should all be fine on that.
Thank you, should be done!

Oh! and could the ERN Militia HQ Subforum be created (all Europeian Citizens should be able to access this) and the ERN Reserve Squadron HQ be archived and locked? Thank you <3

Heyyyyy I accidentally posted my report in the wrong subforum could https://forums.europeians.com/index.php?threads/detags-with-the-league-and-epsa.10060824/ please be moved to the regular octagon thread?
Done.
Oh! and could the ERN Militia HQ Subforum be created (all Europeian Citizens should be able to access this) and the ERN Reserve Squadron HQ be archived and locked? Thank you <3
ERN Reserve Squadron HQ archived and shouldn't be even viewable.

Created ERN Militia HQ. Since the masking has to be removable upon request, a new masking will have to be created, since tying the subforum to the Citizen masking will mean the only way to remove the masking upon request would be by removing citizenship, which of course is a ridiculous result.

Heyyyyy I accidentally posted my report in the wrong subforum could https://forums.europeians.com/index.php?threads/detags-with-the-league-and-epsa.10060824/ please be moved to the regular octagon thread?
Done.

Created ERN Militia HQ. Since the masking has to be removable upon request, a new masking will have to be created, since tying the subforum to the Citizen masking will mean the only way to remove the masking upon request would be by removing citizenship, which of course is a ridiculous result.
Thank you Kura! Would it be possible to have a channel in the Euro server tied to that role (access to which should also vanish if people opt out)?

Done.

Thank you Kura! Would it be possible to have a channel in the Euro server tied to that role (access to which should also vanish if people opt out)?
Yes, that would entail creating a new masking/role. Do you have a preference for a name?

Done.

Yes, that would entail creating a new masking/role. Do you have a preference for a name?
“ERN Militia” should be fine

Done.

Okay, discussing the logistics with admins now. :D

Done.

The new masking has been created. Writinglegend and Icarus have been appointed group leaders.

Also made Icarus Grand Admiral on the forums. She was missing that masking. <<

Done.

The new masking has been created. Writinglegend and Icarus have been appointed group leaders.

Also made Icarus Grand Admiral on the forums. She was missing that masking. <<
Thank you so much

ERN Militia role is created for Discord, allowed to see the unarchived ERN channel (that was never op-sec) and tied to the forums so once someone is added to the group, it will update on Discord as well.

Back