Admin Task Thread

If I'm not online once polls close tomorrow (assuming there's no run-off), can one of you mask the following people as citizens?

Captain Dodger
Gitou Ploutou
Klatonia
Magdion4775
Netz
Poseidon63
Turbiatop
Done.
@Lloenflys
@HEM
@Writinglegend
(Me)
@Olde Delaware
@Monkey
@GraVandius
Newly elected senators, I'm properly masked, Lloen needs a change from Speaker, rest need new masking.
@Peeps
@Darcness
@Kazaman
Need senate masking removed
Done except for @HEM and @Darcness. I'm a baby admin and cannot edit them.
done.

If I'm not online once polls close tomorrow (assuming there's no run-off), can one of you mask the following people as citizens?

Captain Dodger
Gitou Ploutou
Klatonia
Magdion4775
Netz
Poseidon63
Turbiatop
Done.
@Lloenflys
@HEM
@Writinglegend
(Me)
@Olde Delaware
@Monkey
@GraVandius
Newly elected senators, I'm properly masked, Lloen needs a change from Speaker, rest need new masking.
@Peeps
@Darcness
@Kazaman
Need senate masking removed
Done except for @HEM and @Darcness. I'm a baby admin and cannot edit them.
done.
You didn't get yourself. lol
@Lloenflys needs Speaker masking removed, @Monkey needs it added.
Done.

I should have my justice masking removed as well, on here as well as on discord. Thanks!

Can I also have access to manage the relevant senate groups as well :)

Last edited:
I should have my justice masking removed as well, on here as well as on discord. Thanks!

Can I also have access to manage the relevant senate groups as well :)
ok

Please check permissions for Senate Clerk. It doesn't look like I can create new threads in Swakistek Conference Hall in the Senatia forum, and that used to be possible (the oversight threads are all created using the Clerk account). Can that be adjusted so a new Oversight thread can be created using the Clerk account for the Transition Advisory Board?
Hullo. Monkey here, it seems like this was not fixed. But I can post in the main senate subforum

(Don't forget to update the dropdown with Monkey as Speaker and no longer being Justice)

Please check permissions for Senate Clerk. It doesn't look like I can create new threads in Swakistek Conference Hall in the Senatia forum, and that used to be possible (the oversight threads are all created using the Clerk account). Can that be adjusted so a new Oversight thread can be created using the Clerk account for the Transition Advisory Board?
Hullo. Monkey here, it seems like this was not fixed. But I can post in the main senate subforum
Darc fixed.
(Don't forget to update the dropdown with Monkey as Speaker and no longer being Justice)
Yes.

Can the Commendation Day subforum be archived please? And can a Halloween subforum be created currently only viewable to Culture staff please?

Can the Commendation Day subforum be archived please? And can a Halloween subforum be created currently only viewable to Culture staff please?
When did you need the Halloween forum by?

Archived
Minister of Culture @Sanjurika has been confirmed by the senate, and can receive the needed permissions/maskings
Done. Also updated joinable groups. Done on mobile so slap me if it's wrong.
Only thing missing is dropdown
Updated
When did you need the Halloween forum by?
Sorry for not replying. Preferably by Friday or early Saturday, if possible.
Created, called Halloween per Lime, and currently only viewable to Culture staff...and the President...and Culture minister/Cabinet.

Gotta get to work. All I have time for until after work.

Back