Admin Task Thread

Could the Navy Clerk's masks be fixed? Unable to view Employment Central.

Please remove my Arnhelm and mayor maskings, as I have resigned. Please also remove Rotasu's deputy mayor masking, as I fired him earlier today.
done
This gimmick isn't funny the second or third time
It's not a gimmick!!! If I'm doing my own IC things I want to be clear that I did them so it's above board.
Probably just shouldn't be doing them on your own, but if you're gonna, better to put them here. :)

Hello!

Would it possible to re-activate The Think Tank Media Group, LLC as an independent media, please?

Many thanks.
Done.
The Senate Speaker election has concluded, and as such @Calvin Coolidge must be masked accordingly, and the drop down menu updated.
Done.
May I also get access to the Senate Clerk?
Wrong place to request, but I'm sending it to you. :p Let me know if you need anything else.

Hi Admins!
I lost citizenship but I’m still the ambassador to yall from KoGB and now I can’t find where our thread is. Can I please get access to that? 🙏🏼

Last edited:
Hi Admins!
I lost citizenship but I’m still the ambassador to yall from KoGB and now I can’t find where our thread is. Can I please get access to that? 🙏🏼
We can get a diplomat masking for you so you'll be able to see the forum embassy. Is the information in this thread still up to date?

https://forums.europeians.com/index.php?threads/the-kingdom-of-great-britain-embassy-application.10048743/#post-10220513
Yes it is! Thank you so much

Could "Navy: Volunteer Only" be modified to allow it to view the Kraketopia Naval Academy?

Also, sorry to bump this again, but could Navy Clerk be given permissions to view Employment Central so that it can then view and manage the Office of Naval Recruitment?

Back