Admin Task Thread

Done

Hi! Would it be possible to get a subforum made named "World Assembly 101" visible to all registered users (as we'll hopefully be having foreign visitors taking part)? The description would be "Join in here if you are interested in learning more about the functions of the World Assembly, especially authoring and analysing Resolutions." - and the moderators would be me and @SkyGreen24 (and Mal but as an admin he can do that stuff already I assume).

I'm not 100% sure where it would be most appropriate for it to go, I'd be fine with it going in the Europeian Centre section although that might then get quite huge. Otherwise maybe in the District of Regional Enlightenment, if that's a thing that can happen? Or below the CoWAA subforum?
Any chance I could get an update on this? Thanks in advance!

Hi! Would it be possible to get a subforum made named "World Assembly 101" visible to all registered users (as we'll hopefully be having foreign visitors taking part)? The description would be "Join in here if you are interested in learning more about the functions of the World Assembly, especially authoring and analysing Resolutions." - and the moderators would be me and @SkyGreen24 (and Mal but as an admin he can do that stuff already I assume).

I'm not 100% sure where it would be most appropriate for it to go, I'd be fine with it going in the Europeian Centre section although that might then get quite huge. Otherwise maybe in the District of Regional Enlightenment, if that's a thing that can happen? Or below the CoWAA subforum?
Ok, this is partly on me. I do want to ask: did you want to move the WA 101 threads back into this forum once its created? Also I need to talk to the other admins about the best place to put this. Will get back to you.

Ok, this is partly on me. I do want to ask: did you want to move the WA 101 threads back into this forum once its created? Also I need to talk to the other admins about the best place to put this. Will get back to you.
Nope, I've got new updated ones to put in. And thank you (y)

While I know that there's a lot of activity expected for next week with the upcoming elections, I'd still like to go ahead with this Deptuy Week event too, although on a smaller/simpler scale. I'm not sure the time frame required to create this from an admin perspective, but if this could be done (with restricted visibility for now), that would be fantastic:
Not to add to what is surely going to be our Sixteen Hundredth subfora, I need some created:

I need a Deputy Week event forum with the following subforums: Ministry Questions & Answers, Ministry Games, Opening Speeches, Closing Speeches, and Polls & Propaganda

Mods: Cabinet and Councilors, FM/SM, CoS/VCoS

While I know that there's a lot of activity expected for next week with the upcoming elections, I'd still like to go ahead with this Deptuy Week event too, although on a smaller/simpler scale. I'm not sure the time frame required to create this from an admin perspective, but if this could be done (with restricted visibility for now), that would be fantastic:
Not to add to what is surely going to be our Sixteen Hundredth subfora, I need some created:

I need a Deputy Week event forum with the following subforums: Ministry Questions & Answers, Ministry Games, Opening Speeches, Closing Speeches, and Polls & Propaganda

Mods: Cabinet and Councilors, FM/SM, CoS/VCoS
I've sent you a DM to figure out how to pare some of these forums down.

I can haz HC mask?

Hi! Could I possibly get an update on this? Thank you!

Getting to all of these soon

Back