Admin Task Thread

Could an archive be placed in https://forums.europeians.com/index.php?forums/kraketopia-naval-academy.59438/ that is viewable by everyone with the Navy: Admiralty joinable group, and then could all contents of said subforum be placed into that archive?
Is that really necessary? Not that its my call at the end of the day :p
I guess not entirely, but I was trying to clean up the naval academy. If it is too much of a hassle, its not a big deal :)

Weird thing but I can't edit posts from Cabinet Members in the CoWAA area, this makes it hard to issue corrections after someone posts something if they're a member of CoWAA but also higher ranking member of the Cabinet, too.

Please make a forum in the Europeian Centre called "Keep it on the Forum Day II" that only the cabinet members can see. Thank you!

Please make a forum in the Europeian Centre called "Keep it on the Forum Day II" that only the cabinet members can see. Thank you!
Actually since this is today, when it's made please make it public instead.
ImreallysorryIshouldverequestedthissooner

Please unarchive The Isari Times.
I just wanted to bump this because it's been four or five days now and I'm starting to think I got missed.
Done, I think
Actually since this is today, when it's made please make it public instead.
ImreallysorryIshouldverequestedthissooner
Done, I think
Weird thing but I can't edit posts from Cabinet Members in the CoWAA area, this makes it hard to issue corrections after someone posts something if they're a member of CoWAA but also higher ranking member of the Cabinet, too.
uhhhhh @Darcness

I feel like I should know this, but why are some threads represented with a black and white emblem and not the full coloured version?

Secondly, the Ministry of Communications is one of these threads which has this emblem. (Just to give an example)

I feel like I should know this, but why are some threads represented with a black and white emblem and not the full coloured version?

Secondly, the Ministry of Communications is one of these threads which has this emblem. (Just to give an example)
That shows whether the forum is read or unread for you. Colored emblem means there are unread threads.

uhhhhh @Darcness
Council Members don't have 'Edit Post' permissions in most of the Ministry/Council forums. The expectation is that posts of that nature are made using a Clerk account so they transition from administration to administration.

uhhhhh @Darcness
Council Members don't have 'Edit Post' permissions in most of the Ministry/Council forums. The expectation is that posts of that nature are made using a Clerk account so they transition from administration to administration.
On this note, I can't edit posts in the Octagon or its subforums, and the clerk doesn't have access to these forums (and I don't think it should).

uhhhhh @Darcness

Oh, well, in CoWAA we try to get the person who writes the IFV to publish the thread themselves, and sometimes there are issues we need to correct, but without an edit feature I can't

Could this be removed from the Government drop-down box?

1579980431087.png

On mobile now but just saying we've seen this and one of the admins will get to it!

Back