Recent content by zapper

1. zapper

Foreign Affairs Is Not Hard

And most importantly, show to all of NS that sloths are the best.
  2. zapper

Admin Task Thread

Is it a new thing that Non Votings can't see the Grand Hall or has it always been like this? If it has, is there any particular reason?
  3. zapper

Admin Task Thread

Pretty sure that it was removed to make space for other things, and nobody used it.
  4. zapper

Admin Task Thread

I still have access to the Communications Leadership subforum, I believe that this should be removed.
  5. zapper

Drama in the GCRs

Very interesting article, especially with the contribution from CSP and Tsunamy.
  6. zapper

Admin Task Thread

In the CSO sign up thread for culture, it says the minister is Sopo instead of Pich.
  7. zapper

Chancellery Senate Standing Poll

I think that when it comes down to a close vote the "snowball effect" is even more prevalent because you know that your vote can make such a difference.
  8. zapper

Chancellery Senate Standing Poll

I was the one that said you have to vote before you can see the results because it can influence the way that people vote. I said that because that was the way that I voted in my first presidential election. I really didn't know what either candidates were standing for and the things that I...
  9. zapper

Government registry and updates to forum header

Just something that I noticed but when I press on the government tab it opens up a Google spreadsheet, is it meant to do this? I haven't noticed it before.
  10. zapper

Possible alternative header [completed]

Looks cleaner swapped.
  11. zapper

Admin Task Thread

Can this be pinned please? *leaves cookie*
  12. zapper

Admin Task Thread

For culture is says shuford not Sopo.
  13. zapper

Admin Task Thread

It's working now.
  14. zapper

Admin Task Thread

Thanks lethen.
  15. zapper

Admin Task Thread

Just logged in and then out and it still isn't working.
Back