Recent content by Vac

1. V

The Christian Controversy

It makes me feel like maybe he was trolling?
  2. V

The Christian Controversy

Excellent read!
  3. V

The Power Behind the Upvote Squad

So unless the admins are prepared to make a special group for one deputy minister to utilize the upvote squad, it isn't going to happen. Like I requested before having you act like a school kid having a temper tantrum, just have self control. Done with this thread now.
  4. V

I do not believe you can disable that roles ping use by everyone like you can for the @everyone ping.
  5. V

Last I heard the admins are considering making using stuff like the upvote squad ping without authorization against the rules
  6. V

Do we forget the part where a certain individual tried to commandeer the upvote squad for their own purposes then snap in ruthless fashion when called on it?
  7. V

Admin Task Thread

http://s6.zetaboards.com/Europeia/topic/10038537/1/#new Can that threads title be edited to "Week 7 Report"?
  8. V

Admin Task Thread

Can this post be locked and pinned? And is it at all possible for me to get mod over that entire forum since it is intended for that to more or less be my job for the term? http://s6.zetaboards.com/Europeia/topic/10037261/1/#new
  9. V

Fireside Chat with Ervald

Excellent work Darc! :D
  10. V

Europeia Nightly News: Wednesday Edition

[hr][hr]Europeia Nightly News: Wednesday Edition Written by Vac [hr][hr] (Europeia - April 11, 2018) On April 11, President HEM nominated Kraketopia for Attorney General, following the resignation of former Attorney General Malashaan, who resigned stating that a change in his work situation has...
  11. V

Europeia Nightly News: Friday Edition

[hr][hr]Europeia Nightly News: Friday Edition Written by Vac [hr][hr] (Europeia - April 6, 2018) On April 4, Grand Admiral Drexlore announced several victories from the battlefield. The ERN along with multiple allies successfully dismantled and refounded the nazi region known as the Great...
  12. V

JayDee Returns to Europeia, Causes Controversy

[hr][hr]JayDee Returns to Europeia, Causes Controversy A look at JayDee's recent misadventure Written by Vac [hr][hr] On March 12, Europeia welcomed back one of its citizens, JayDee. The thing is, the region didn't realize it was JayDee until a few days after he returned. JayDee attempted to...
  13. V

Punchwood wins CA Chair Election

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Contact Information: Vaculatestar (Europeia, March 12, 2018) On March 9, the citizens of the region hit the ballot boxes yet again, this time to elect a new Chair for the Citizens Assembly (CA). Up until the final hours prior to the vote opening the race featured three...
  14. V

Sunday Morning Update

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Contact Information: Vaculatestar (Europeia, March 11, 2018) - On March 6, Minister of Culture Prim kicked off the celebration for the Republic’s eleventh birthday.. There were several events to participate in including Vice President Writinglegend’s avatar contest. That...
  15. V

Sunday Morning Update

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Contact Information: Vaculatestar (Europeia, March 4, 2018) - It was another active week for Europeia with developments ranging from mid-term addresses to the opening of an election. Once again all of these developments and events are collected here for your Sunday...
Back