Recent content by unibot

1. U

EUROPOLL - General Election

I think the debate on Foreign Affairs will be very important. FA is something plaguing Elias (and in some cases redeeming him) because it's a radical departure from the norm of Europeian politics (he's got to be concerned with pitching his ideas better), but the FA debate will also be a...
  2. U

EUROPOLL - General Election

Hmm, I wonder if the the McEntire/Alex vote has split from the old Elias/PASD faction's popularity. Interesting elections!
  3. U

Military Alignment Results

*waves* Long time no see.
  4. U

And yet your Grand Admiral is discussing some great narrative about how Europeia needs to extend a foreign olive branch to feeder and sinker communities to replace Feeder Dominance. It seems to me that there is a greater political association between Europeia and the feeder and sinker...
  5. U

I may reference this survey in an upcoming essay; fascinating but subtle results. Erm, to intrude: I'll note that any sort of calls of "UDL Dominance" are insulting to political institutions in feeders and sinkers. Ultimately, some people in official positions =/= domination; ambiguous and...
  6. U

Too Raider? Let's get real.

The auto-recruiter craze has only masked the damage that redistribution was going to inevitably cause -- you can't move sizable chunks of your population, tell them to fly the Europeian flag instead of their own, do hardly nothing at all for a week or more in some random region that some other...
  7. U

Unless The New Inquisition tells you that you don't want to do it. >_>
  8. U

You have explained in your post, why I *don't* need to do any sort of re-education ... the organization is called The United Defenders League; why would someone join a defender organization if they didn't already want to be a defender? Europeia on the other, ties raiding to it's "complex...
  9. U

Not necessarily, it's possible for flamebaiting to be funny. Mature? Probably not, but I wouldn't describe Eduard's character as mature.
  10. U

At that point in time, update was three hours long and I needed to stay up to organize liberations for the morning, if I was to try to avoid piling. That meant it was unlikely I slept at all for days at times. My fault, sure, but sometimes when people are yelling they have problems going on in...
  11. U

And that is a very poor argument. :rolleyes: You do realize that my WA Character, Eduard Heir, gives everyone nicknames and Bible Boy or variations of it are CD's ambassador's nickname. I based the inclination to nickname on Sawyer from LOST. Eduard has called people necrophiliacs and often...
  12. U

Ah, a common argument. My problem with this argument is: this is a political simulation; in political simulations, the ethics of one's behavior ought to be questioned in the political system or else it's hardly a good political simulator. Raiding is non-consensual, unjustified and these...
  13. U

I think you're perhaps blowing out of proportion was I was suggesting, I think it's inherently natural for a community to form dogmatic principles and for newcomers to borrow those principles without really coming to question those principles. In particular, when you're trying to become a...
  14. U

Well, I question how many people join Europeia as raider sympathizers versus how many people are merely "educated" by the social establishment of Europeia into thinking raiding is a good idea without questioning this dogma; I use the dogma as a negative word, one that it is criticizing the lack...
  15. U

I would absolutely one hundred percent agree that being a democracy and also being a formidable international aggressor is compatible, so long as the plurality of the region consents this aggression. Alternatively, I think that Europeia being a successful international aggressor and every other...
Back