Tubaville

Signature

Returning after a very long break, forgive me if I'm not up-to-date on everything! <br> <br> <div class="spoiler_toggle">Important Stuff</div> <div class="spoiler" style="display:none;"> <br>*I'm trans and pansexual<br>*He/him or they/them<br>*Currently dealing with a lot of mental illness<br>*I'm Muslim and will not tolerate Islamophobia<br>*IRL name is Caelus but Cae is fine too<br>I</div> <br> <div class="spoiler_toggle">Family</div> <div class="spoiler" style="display:none;"><br>Younger Sibling of Cokeland Chastain-Anumia<br>Child of Shufie Chastain-Anumia<br>Grandchild of Rand Chastain-Anumia<br>Grandnephew of Kaboom Chastain-Anumia<br>Great-Grandchild of Erebos Chastain-Anumia and Prometheus Chastain-Anumia<br>Great-Grandnephew of Zapper James Chastain-Anumia, GraVandius Chastain-Anumia, Marnip Chastain-Anumia, and Netz Chastain-Anumia<br>Great-Great Grandchild of the right honourable Sopough J. Chastain-Anumia<br>Great-Great-Great-Grandchild of Julian Anumia, the Allfather<br>First Cousin, Once Removed of A.E. Chastain-Anumia<br>Second Cousin, Once Removed of Cool Spring Chastain-Anumia<br>Half-Great-Nephew of Haley Davenport-Anumia<br>Half-First Cousin, Once Removed of Calvin Coolidge Anumia and Writinglegend Anumia<br>Half-Second Cousin of Starstream Tribe Anumia<br></div>
Back