Recent content by Trinn

1. Trinn

ENN April Presidential Debate Liveblog

Strong disagree with you there Ervald, the LMMC is the exact place for this kind of write up. Same as it is for a multitude of other blogs, articles, editorials, and short stories that have come out over the years. If they're being moved to Discord, then I think that's a pretty big disservice...
  2. Trinn

[Inside Government] Europeian Midterm Executive Satisfaction Poll - March 2022

I can't speak for how most Presidents have used the AG, but I know that for at least some Executives, including myself, we would discuss with the AG any pending laws to be signed or vetoed. Similarly, proclamations, decrees, E.O.s, or other missives from the Executive might see the President...
  3. Trinn

[EBC Exclusive] Goodnight, Europeia III

These kinds of insight into the "Behind-The-Scenes" of the Presidency are so incredibly helpful. Sometimes, the only thing the average citizen gets to see is the really obvious stuff: the EBC articles, an ERN operation, diplomatic matters between two regions; but those things don't/can't happen...
  4. Trinn

Early Polling Shows Clear Lead For Upcoming Presidential Election

I think something we're seeing here, but not stated, it's that Europeians had wanted a strong showing from Darcness this past term following the Lime Presidency and for various reasons, we just didn't get it. And when CSP/WL lay out a fairly comprehensive platform that isn't contested by the...
Back