Recent content by Toasty03

1. T

Foreign Update - Jan 14 - Drafting

Hey I'm sorry for the delay but RL stuff came up. I have the interview and will send it to you later tonight and you can tell me where to go from there. And yes I can work with Mouse to come up with a review of the paper. Or at least a follow up to the release.
  2. T

Kraken I point you to my last post. We can hold the interview to run with the review of the CA newspaper or release it now. It's up to you.
  3. T

Alright, I have the informal interview with Mouse. She informs that the CA newspaper is soon to be published so we can hold the "interview" until it comes out with a review of the first issue. It's up to us.
  4. T

I PMd her but she says she received nothing, I feel like this has happened before... Anyways, she reached out to me so I guess that problem is fixed.
  5. T

I contacted Mouse but haven't heard anything back so... That's where I am. :smartass:
  6. T

University follow-up

Well the spelling should be fine... if it is a quote I left it unchanged, not sure whether or not to use the [sic] indication.
  7. T

University follow-up

I appreciate it and will take you up on that. I try to keep a unique flow to my style but I understand if there are grammar/ punctuation errors... They're not my strong suit! :baghead:
  8. T

Europeia's University

Proper citations here. Next time I'll be sure to keep them in the article. [indent] “could with the right reforms have a proper University worthy of showing off and inviting others. I find no reason why we can't: Archive all classes. Make a council of three deans to work on the Univ of Europeia...
  9. T

Europeia's University

[indent] The Europeian University remains dormant, the educational institution seems resilient to restructuring of any sort. The University has been dark since late October when the dean, Huxwells Shaw, resigned after three months at the helm. The criticism of University reforms and the decline...
  10. T

Alright good thinking.
  11. T

Alright good thinking. Double post- my bad. :emb:
  12. T

I'm good with that. This means I have to get skype though, right?
  13. T

I do not post mainly in part because I enjoy watching things unfold more than taking part in them and I take my role in MinComm kind of seriously to the point where I see no reason to taint a story by getting involved. Just know I'm always around... watching. :baghead: Also, I'd love to follow...
  14. T

The only election details that seem to be important is that they seemed to come and go before there was a chance for debate, concerning issues. Sure, there were platforms presented by Vinage and Greyjoy but... I don't know, the elections seemed lackluster (probably due to Anumia having it in the...
  15. T

University follow-up

Holy Cradle of Information, Batman! Thank you! This helps a lot! I'll start sifting through all of this ASAP.
Back