Recent content by Tim

1. T

Administrative Ban: LocustOfCharon

Born there, moved to the US at a little bit before 6, speak it with my parents thus retaining fluency. I considered a minor in Russian, but sitting through Russian literature courses would kill me so I just stick to having the full native fluency on my resume.
  2. T

Nice to meet you as well, Prim! Cool to meet a fellow Russian speaker. Are you originally Russian or did ya learn it through school/work?
  3. T

Hey @ Cat's Playhouse Realize you have to ban both of my accounts before you want to trash on me in supposed private right? It seems a lot of the residents of that server do not understand OOC and IC and thus wonder why I'm being agreed with. I am declared PNG by the government of Europeia for...
  4. T

As someone who initially reported the ERP channel, almost as soon as it was announced, I'm really relieved to see Europeia taking action on this topic. Just from my personal interactions with Askar, after he approached me about remarks I made in Cat's Playhouse about what a fucking awful idea...
  5. T

Administrative Ban: Sam111

Awful stuff. Spiritus has followed with a similar course of action.
  6. T

Admin Task Thread

[disregard, HEM fixed it]
  7. T

Notice of Administrative Ban

Returning them to Europeia was never in question. My past differences with Europeia start and end within the realms of politics, and this is far outside that realm. We are, despite our many alignments and our various opinions of each other, all parts of a Gameplay Community which must stand...
  8. T

IMPORTANT: Harassment Investigation Findings

An incredibly chilling revelation from the Europeian administrative team, but one whose conclusion will hopefully help with both closure for all of the victims and the overall safety of both Europeia and the Nationstates world as a whole. Such actions should never be tolerated amongst our...
  9. T

Admin Task Thread

Can I have my Mayor mask back? I lost my ModCP when I got masked as a Junior Minister
  10. T

Europeia In 2012

2012 looks fun... [Tim for President] -------- O/ ---------/ :P
  11. T

My Thoughts on the Kodiak "Republic"

:huh: Falconias used to be in Euro?
  12. T

Admin Task Thread

So it's not letting me change the custom profile thing under my Avatar. Actually.. it doesn't appear in my Profile Options... Is this privelage not given to citizens? <_< #2 :P My name is said to be Tim but above my avatar... it still shows up as Tim-Opolis :blink:
  13. T

My Thoughts on the Kodiak "Republic"

Interesting. Today we got Kodiaks update on the matter... I had to delete their diplomat because they made a new one and decided to be rude by posting the update before applying for diplomat masking... *Curses root admin Ulisreich for allowing visitors to start topics in Embassy Row* I'll...
  14. T

Admin Task Thread

Grazi
Back