Recent content by Tikal

1. T

Like/Dislike system

To the argument that raises concerns over the post count... A higher post count is obtained by giving people reasons to post, not by limiting the tech development of the forum. If the posts that are lost are those that say "hurrah", "indeed", and mindless shit alike, then I'll be glad to see...
  2. T

Preliminary Senatorial Election Polling

I've also casted 6 only. I only tic the box of those that I really want to see in; I don't have an obligation to vote for candidates I don't believe in, and doing so risking getting those I dislike/like less getting elected, over those I prefer.
  3. T

Admin Task Thread

Can I please have the password for the Information Vault, in the Welfare Ministry? Thanks. :)
  4. T

5 Reasons Gustavus Adolphus Rex Is Pure Evil

OMG... I just realized I am indeed one of his minions! :o
  5. T

Admin Task Thread

Me four. :P
  6. T

A Taste of Skizz #3

I enjoyed the read, although I don't have children yet. I can certainly understand your point, and even expand it. There are men who, based on the excuse of being single, go around living. They claim that it's because they are single that they behave that way. All lies. People are who they...
  7. T

The Difference

I can understand, and perhaps even echo some these concerns. But that's all I can say :P
  8. T

Admin Task Thread

Yay! I got it! Thanks Leth. Every time admins do something nice I go awww :wub:
  9. T

Admin Task Thread

I can't seem to find the option to merge topics; So would a kind admin please merge these two topics, with the oldest first? http://z6.****************/Europeia/index.php?showtopic=7134 http://z6.****************/Europeia/index....showtopic=22172 Thankies!
  10. T

Admin Task Thread

Can you please demask Andrew Jefferson from the mod powers in the Naturalization department, please? Thanks.
  11. T

New Citizen App Proposals

I found this very entertaining. ^_^
  12. T

Five Reasons My Nationstates Family Distresses Me

:unsure: What do I do now? flail.gif
  13. T

Admin Task Thread

If there is need to use that vault, let's keep the password knowledge to the minister, not heads of department, shall we? Rab, you can simply unpin what you no longer see fit; I had no need to get rid of anything, you can leave it be. If you -must- get rid of topics, let me know, and I will...
Back