Recent content by the Graz

1. T

By-Election Poll

It is the number one event for Remsol, though, because he might finally become a Senator. Freudian slip, methinks :o :P
  2. T

E-Poll: City Council Reform - Results

These responses seem vaguely contradictory. We want CC to be on par with, perhaps more prestigious, than the Senate, yet we also don't want to call it a "parliament" for fear it begins to look like a lay legislature. Fascinating insights.
  3. T

Admin Task Thread

Quite so. I have clarified the terms of the resignation, and gave no grand farewell because I thought it would be odd coming from a person newly re-elected leaving halfway through his first term :P I appreciate the opportunity very much ^_^
  4. T

Re: Trolling

This is appropriate; thank you, HEM.
  5. T

Too Raider? Let's get real.

Way back when, diplomats had better manners than to go challenging the foreign policy or to engage in the political discourse of the regions to which they were dispatched.
  6. T

You're one dedicated propagandist, buddy :P
  7. T

How ... unoriginal. I'm surprised at you, Jahka :P I'd be uncomfortable saying Europeia makes "raiding" a learned trait or anything, though, UB. I'd say Europeia makes "doing what makes Europeia better" is a learned trait, which makes it no different from any other region that has military...
  8. T

The revival of this idea that democracies cannot raid is the newest fad in a spew of meritless defender rhetoric. A democratic region can do whatever a majority of its people damn well please.
  9. T

Okay, the Filter

I love you all. :wub:
  10. T

A Taste of Skizz #19

I would reference (if I could find it) the debate over whether Europeia can owe its success to singular people or the team. NES made some excellent points about leadership and someone else (I think it was Skizz) made some excellent points about teams and general feeling. I would use that...
  11. T

A Taste of Skizz #19

A wondrous question! :P I think this was a great essay, and I love the mention of St. Francis - he's one of my favorite saints ^_^ I'll have to read that book at some point. I also want to second what President NES said right above me, because I was here when Lexus was in the business of...
  12. T

The EBC Needs You

Ah GNN. I miss that infernal place :wub:
  13. T

Trouble in Osiris and More!

A very nice job - I can come read this from time to time and know what's going on around here :D
  14. T

Masking, plz

Thank you, Madam President.
  15. T

Masking, plz

Could I please have my mask changed from Citizen to Diplomat, so that I do not have to re-apply when I lose my citizenship in a census? (I do not have a nation in Europeia anymore, and thus should not be a citizen)
Back