Recent content by Sopo

1. Sopo

Heyoo

hello and welcome!
  2. Sopo

Forum Renamings

Hello friends! As many know, we on the admin team like to rename forums in honor of those who receive Ovations and Triumphs. We are a bit behind the curve on some of these, in part because they involve two of our own. Today we have made the following changes: The Written Product Gallery has...
  3. Sopo

Administrative Ban: Chewie

Everyone — The North Pacific recently brought to the attention of the admin team that Chewie, aka Ian brandon, a member of our Discord and forum, has permitted minors to access NSFW content. We have reviewed the evidence from TNP and collectively made the decision to ban Chewie from all...
  4. Sopo

*waves*

We had a lot of older members returned due to COVID-19 and existing members were definitely more active. We also had a population boom from a YouTuber featuring NS back in April that saw us surpass 2000 nations for awhile. Things have normalized a bit since summer ended.
  5. Sopo

The Constitutional Monarchy of Canterli

but what if i want grapes
  6. Sopo

Admin Task Thread

Both done. @Josi I can't access the spreadsheet at work but will do later if no one beats me to it.
  7. Sopo

Admin Task Thread

Note to mask @Madeline Norfolk and @Xecrio as deputy ministers for radio when Cabinet stuff happens.
  8. Sopo

Admin Task Thread

I have accepted this citizenship application: https://forums.europeians.com/index.php?threads/application-for-citizenship-john-laurens-wessex.10052740/
  9. Sopo

Application for Citizenship: John Laurens-Wessex

The citizenship granting process is not a democracy, and I can't grant it to only those I like and deny it to those I don't. In fact, from the Citizenship Act: One could make the argument that (v) may apply in this situation, but, after weighing the history of John Laurens (a.k.a. Constie) in...
  10. Sopo

Admin Task Thread

Done
  11. Sopo

Comfed’s Citizenship Application

Hello! What made you want to join us?
  12. Sopo

Penguin Palace / Titanne Citizenship

Hello and welcome!
  13. Sopo

I'm Cheems

Hello and welcome! I'm sorry to hear that you're also Dark - we don't really want another one. :/