Recent content by Sincluda

1. Sincluda

Senate Election Liveblog April 2024

Thanks for having me! Cord, Lloen, and Prim were likely shoe-ins since before voting opened, although I’m pleasantly surprised by Cord leading the pack, and Ervald reaching into that upper tier. I was expecting Prim to be far ahead of even the other frontrunners, since his platform was much...
  2. Sincluda

[Breaking News]Emperor UPC Supresses Attempted Coup

Glory to the Empire… as long as I’m paid.
  3. Sincluda

Executive End-of-Term and Senate Mid-Term Satisfaction Poll March 2024

Executive End-of-Term and Senate Mid-Term Satisfaction Poll March 2024 Results and Analysis Written by Sincluda & Lime The EBC ran a combined Executive End of Term and Senate Mid-term satisfaction poll between March 14 and March 20. The poll received a total of 21 respondents, a notably lower...
  4. Sincluda

[EBC Interviews] A Chat With A Rising Star

My only problem with Air is that he threatens my recruitment throne (I was checking reports for the last week and saw he was ahead of me and desperately tried to get back in front). Otherwise he’s been a fantastic person and hard worker. He contributes so much to the weekly roleplay news and...
  5. Sincluda

ISSUE 6: What Makes a "Gamesider"?

ISSUE 6 What Makes a "Gamesider"? by Sincluda The gameside community has been a realm of increasing activity and importance for quite some time, earning itself a Ministry dedicated to it, as well as becoming a hotly contended topic in platforms, debates, and Grand Hall threads. How do we better...
  6. Sincluda

[Poll Analysis] Executive Interest

Some may have said no because they're running for Vice President instead... 👀
  7. Sincluda

Senate clerks embezzled millions from parkade, AG says

@Quebecshire “:3”
  8. Sincluda

Admin Task Thread

Could The Not-So-Daily Bugle be unarchived, please?
  9. Sincluda

The Soap I Use Is Growing My Spoons

big spoons are better anyways I can eat more food
  10. Sincluda

Additional Administrative Update: Festavo/Dionysus

Echoing Sanju - there’s no “right” way of going about this, but ultimately the safety and comfortability of the community always comes first. I hope Dionysus/Festavo’s growth is genuine, and serves them well on their journey beyond Europeia/NS.
  11. Sincluda

ENN Gossip Blog

What about the (potential) by-election winner? 👀
  12. Sincluda

Breaking: King HEM Refounded

Wtf he uses the RMB now
  13. Sincluda

Op-Ed: Do we have too many Honoured Citizens?

anonymous voting on hc(/cabinet?) votes 🤔
  14. Sincluda

EBC Winning submission

I'm always impressed by how well-done these look on NS. Gets me interested in RP!
  15. Sincluda

EBC+Flag Contest Results

Very impressed by the effort put into the dispatches and flags. Awesome contest!
Back