Recent content by Seven Deaths

1. Seven Deaths

Flashin' Poll: Nov '21

This is the kind of content that I surprisingly think I missed while I travel the void of life.
  2. Seven Deaths

Forum Gameplan

Donated. Euro has been a home to me for a very long time and the people here, my family. I may be the weird estranged cousin who fights with everyone near constantly, but in the end if asked for help then I'd give it in a heartbeat. It's difficult sometimes to play this game and it seems that...
  3. Seven Deaths

Administrative Ban: Sam111

Wow. What's wrong with people?
  4. Seven Deaths

Notice of Administrative Ban from Discord

Yeah, good calls all around.
  5. Seven Deaths

I thought he was banned from here too already. But I've since realized he isn't and that this ban doesn't go far enough. I hope the President and AG do go through with legal action as indicated above though I'm of the opinion that an outright ban wouldn't be the worst thing.
  6. Seven Deaths

Good call. Shame it had to come to that.
  7. Seven Deaths

Opinion: My Choice for President

You make a fair point, and maybe my understanding of how the EBC operates is flawed, but I was under the assumption that any pieces with the official EBC logo at the top went through the Minister's approval. And it would absolutely be great if we could see op-eds on other candidates, but on the...
  8. Seven Deaths

Opinion: My Choice for President

I find this really inappropriate when the person in charge of the EBC is on the ticket being endorsed. I'm not claiming that there's any foul play here on DH's part of course, only that perhaps this would have been better suited for a private paper. Or if an op-ed for each of the Presidential...
  9. Seven Deaths

Voters Lukewarm as President Seeks Full Term

I'm friends with Kraken and I don't think I've even seen him all term. :(
  10. Seven Deaths

Senator Mr. Verteger Proposes Elimination of Chancellery

Yeah, I'm not a hundred percent sure what I meant when I wrote that half asleep, or even why I was replying at all, but I'm sure I meant it specifically in reference to your Ovation. Sorry to imply you were the one being attacked.
  11. Seven Deaths

Oh I love that irony. "HEM is no longer relevant." "Go HEM. You're the best. You've done so much for us." He deserves better, Europeia.
  12. Seven Deaths

After the days and days of debate about HC speaking rights, I was looking forward to quiet. Shame that didn't happen.
  13. Seven Deaths

Notice of Administrative Ban

Wow. I never heard anything, but then again I'm not that plugged in. Good work on the Admin team for protecting our privacy.
Back