Recent content by sanjurika

1. sanjurika

Senate Election Liveblog April 2024

Please do not ask for votes in the Liveblog, this place is for election discussion and speculation. You can ask for votes in your platform or on Discord. Thanks!
  2. sanjurika

Senate Election Liveblog April 2024

Senate Election Liveblog April 2024 Hey y’all! It’s one of the most exciting days on the Europeian calendar, the Senate General Elections! This election marks the first that newly minted Vice Chancellor @Pland Adanna is overseeing, and it certainly looks like it will be a busy one. @Gem...
  3. sanjurika

My Music Corner

This song has so many crazy layers to it. The entire song is about escapism and what it feels like leaving the fictional world you were immersed in ("we'll see creation come undone"). But on top of that almost the entire song you can hear a voice chanting "In a perfect world". Something I hadn't...
  4. sanjurika

My Music Corner

Another Porter Robinson song, but the Nurture album that this song is from means so much to me. It has so many memories tied to it and whenever I listen to the closer I always tear up or cry.
  5. sanjurika

A Review of the People's Assembly

I think Igualla has easily been the most successful PA Chair in its current form, and I think we're beginning to see the potential of what a PA Chair can get done. Great write up Ist!!
  6. sanjurika

[Breaking News]Emperor UPC Supresses Attempted Coup

Emperor UPC Supresses Attempted Coup Europeia Stable at Long Last Written by @sanjurika Arnhelm, Europeia - In the wee hours before dawn, President UPC was notified by a close confidante of the Europeian Intelligence Agencies’ plan to overthrow the Regional Security Council (RSC). Acting...
  7. sanjurika

My Music Corner

ON REPEAT
  8. sanjurika

ISSUE 6: What Makes a "Gamesider"?

This reply was really sweet lol. I think it also shows that it matters to gameside residents who our Gameside Minister is, even if they're not entirely sure what the position does(which might seem like an obvious observation, but when the minister is nominated/confirmed by people not involved...
  9. sanjurika

Incumbent (Dis)advantage?

really cool look JayDee. i'd also be curious about how VPs factor into this... are they more likely to win if they've served as VP the previous term? i can't remember any names off the top of my head, but maybe that says more about VP visibility than how they preform in elections :P
  10. sanjurika

[Poll Analysis] Executive Mid-Term Satisfaction Poll February 2024

are the images broken or is it an issue on my end
Back