Recent content by recombis

1. recombis

April Internal Affairs Satisfaction Poll Results and Analysis

I can't remember the last time that we did a @Citizen ping in #announcements for an EBC poll. I don't think we need to have that for EBC polls. When members of the forum login, they generally see profile posts on the page, they don't have to be following someone to see a profile post.
  2. recombis

In Shocking Rebuke To EBC, Senate Passes On Recombis

I was appointed as Assistant Director of the EBC. That's what's on my appointment announcement, that's what's on the Department Structure. I was in no way confused about what my position was. I presume that the First Minister was confused, and referred to me as the Director accidentally.
  3. recombis

April Internal Affairs Satisfaction Poll Results and Analysis

It was advertised on Discord, in #news with the @PaperPal ping, as well as me posting it on my profile. :)
  4. recombis

Admin Task Thread

Name of Paper: Good Evening Europeia Description: Good Evening Europeia is a Europeian news & talk show. Editor/Moderator: recombis
  5. recombis

Admin Task Thread

Thanks Darc! There seems to be a problem with posting?
  6. recombis

Admin Task Thread

Just in case this was missed
  7. recombis

To my Friend

My heart goes out to you on this difficult day, OD. If you need to talk to someone, please reach out. :pride_heart::pride_heart:
  8. recombis

Interview with DictatorAnna10 by United Vietussia

The EBC appreciates all feedback, positive or negative. Making sure that people can read our articles is of paramount importance to us, and we appreciate you letting us know that you found it difficult to read. We'll take this on board to make sure we can improve other interviews.
  9. recombis

Interview with DictatorAnna10 by United Vietussia

Interview with DictatorAnna10 A sitdown with the new CA Chair Interviewed by United Vietussia The EBC sat down with the new CA chair, to discuss her plans for the new term. The CA chair election standing opened on March 3rd, and DictatorAnna10 was uncontested in the election. She won by...
  10. recombis

March 2019 Senate Election Poll Results and Analysis

Da best legislative priority evah
  11. recombis

March 2019 Senate Election Poll Results and Analysis

We can only wonder. And talk about pineapple pizza in Eurochat.
  12. recombis

Interview with Lloenflys

Interview with Lloenflys Mini series: the people behind the Ministries Written by recombis (Europeia — March 19, 2019) As part of a new mini series, the EBC sat down to talk to the new Culture Minister, Lloenflys. We spoke with Lloenflys about his aims and plans for the Culture ministry...
  13. recombis

Admin Task Thread

I was thinking of the WPG at the time - apologies.
  14. recombis

Admin Task Thread

Locking & pinning threads, removing comments.
Back