Recent content by Salem

1. Salem

Administrative Update: Festavo/Dionysus

This was so upsetting to wake up and read. The amount of blacklists/bans I saw while in raiding was a significant amount, and even after I left raiding I helped with the removal of one of the worst actors. I saw the hurt Festavo inflicted on those in raiding and he was one of the easiest...
  2. Salem

World Assembly Votes to Injunct The Communist Bloc

Not just this, they also claimed that independents/defenders were seeking to destroy "Leftism" and that independents/defenders were purposely depending and relying on fascist votes to pass the proposal. Complete lack of common sense posting.
  3. Salem

[Beyond the Borders] NS Forum Mods reveal Jakker's Misuse of Moderation Tools

Bold mine - I do wish you phrased this significantly different or just left this part out. Especially since this is the second line of the article, and people may not care to read below the title and article description. As one of the people who was on the Council of Hawks at the time, I just...
  4. Salem

Admin Task Thread

Any chance my username could potentially be changed to Dakota please?
  5. Salem

End of Term - Executive Satisfaction Poll Analysis

I can only assume this was from an older member of our community who hasn't participated in modern raiding often, and if you have -- sorry. This just reads like an older player who misses The Good Ol Days. I'm assuming (and yes I know what they say about assuming, but I didn't get much to work...
  6. Salem

Can NationStates Have Class?

And if anyone is in the NationSates Gameplay server, they'll see McMannia bitching about moderations response to the HYDRA raid on the class region every other month :P Don't know if him talking about it in the GP server just yesterday inspired you to repost this or not, but was still a fun...
  7. Salem

First Minister Election November 2019: A Recapitulation

Good job on covering the exciting election!
  8. Salem

ENN Second Minister Debate Liveblog

Yep! I words are hard... In any case, thanks for doing this Sopo/HEM!
  9. Salem

ENN First Minister Debate Liveblog

There is not many things in this world that scare me. Spiders? No. The dark? No. Horror movies? Also no. But the Kool-Aid Man? YES
  10. Salem

Administrative Ban: Whitmark

Thanks for continuously keeping us safe, admins.
  11. Salem

How Many Telegrams Were Fakes?

On behalf of R/Ders, you're welcome. Also thanks for the numbers Grav. Really puts things into perspective x_x
  12. Salem

ENN Gossip Blog

Wow HEM is bad and I will not be voting for him.
  13. Salem

NSGP August Update

They should come more often then just a monthly one now :P Senior year and moving hit way harder then I expected :)
Back