Recent content by r3naissanc3r

1. R

Admin Task Thread

Not sure whether this makes any difference with respect to access, but could I be masked as Honored Citizen? I noticed that apparently there is such a separate mask in Vinage's thread.
  2. R

Request Masking

I need (honored?) citizen.
  3. R

Offsite resources

Updated to add the new welcoming dispatch spreadsheet.
  4. R

Font Awesome update

The PRO version CDN is now available and I just installed it. In addition, I bumped the version up to 5.0.9. All available icons are shown here: https://fontawesome.com/icons
  5. R

Criticism Flies As Election Heats Up

You described my comment as part of people "derid[ing]" the campaign format. Derision is strong criticism, indicating that something is (for one reason or another) very bad or awful. Instead, all I said was that some graphs didn't make sense, without taking a position on the overall merit of...
  6. R

Criticism Flies As Election Heats Up

This sentence seems to misrepresent my comment in HEM's campaign, by suggesting that it is part of the reported derision the campaign format received. All I said about the campaign format was that some of the graphs didn't make sense, without taking any position on whether the new format was...
  7. R

Pop up problem!

Bought some ad removal.
  8. R

Font Awesome update

As you may know, we use Font Awesome (FA) for the various icons you see on the forum, as well as for the icons that are usable with the ICON bbtag. I have just updated our FA installation to the latest version, FA 5.0. Besides various new technical features that you probably don't care about...
  9. R

Some weird icons.

Please ignore for now, I am doing some quick experimentation with our FontAwesome license.
  10. R

Government Drop-Down Suggestion

Done. Also moved the registry link to the right. Not sure I like the double-line around Judiciary tbh, I am considering making it single-line like in your screenshot.
  11. R

On Harassment in NationStates

Ladies and Gentlemen, Harassment has been an issue within NationStates as a whole and gameplay communities in particular for a number of years. Recently, steps have been taken by Europeia and other regions to put a stop to this troubling behavior. However, there is still more that we can do and...
  12. R

Back Again...Unfortunately

I bought some more ad removal. Will report to ZB.
  13. R

Statistics page and spreadsheet

I fixed most of them, except for the graphs about the current WA votes, where the X axis labels just can't be edited at all...
  14. R

Revamped WA vote records and new BBtag

This has been expanded to record lists of individual nation voters. For every resolution, the nation voter information is stored in a separate file, e.g., 2017_09_01_commend_august.tsv <--- has the vote totals 2017_09_01_commend_august.delegates.tsv <--- has the votes of individual delegates...
Back