Recent content by Pyntuma

1. P

Administrative Announcement

Congratulations to the new admins and thank you to Mouse and r3n for your service. <3
  2. P

Administrative Ban: Vac

Thank you for keeping us safe, admins.
  3. P

Opinion: Coalition for Irresponsible Politics

I am so sorry Aex and all others that were affected by this.. :( Politics should not be this way. I know I don't have the best understanding of how politics work, as I have generally tried to avoid them due to them being rather frightening at times, but.. nothing should be like that. ;-;
  4. P

A little statement

Good luck Mouse, and I know you will do a wonderful job, Mal! ;w;
  5. P

To my Friend

Oh, OD.. :( *hugs tight* It took a lot of courage to share this with us. I am so sorry about your friend. I know it may be difficult to believe, but it was not your fault. It was no one's fault. My DMs are always open, okay? :( We're all supporting you. It is a big burden you bear, and one you...
  6. P

Admin Task Thread

Please remove my Deputy Minister tag. ;;
  7. P

Administrative Ban: Sam111

Thank you to the admin team..
  8. P

Unsung Hero

Oh dear.. I am honoured.. aaaa... ;w; I am so glad to be in Euro and even happier if I make even a small impact.. <3
  9. P

Administrative Ban: XIV & Ninja Kittens

i.. not again.. thank you to the admin team.
  10. P

Administrative Ban: TheOfficer / MisterTin

Thank you to the admin team for keeping us safe and helping to keep Europeia a happy and friendly environment for us to enjoy.
  11. P

Administrative Team Reshuffle

Congratulations to Darc and Mal for their welldeserved promotions! ^w^
  12. P

Notice of Administrative Ban

It took me all of yesterday to be able to think properly in order to respond to this today.. this is.. I would consider myself quite close with him, or at least I would have.. we talked all the time, I confided in him a lot, so.. this is shocking and so horrible to have to hear. We all have to...
  13. P

Forum renamings

Congratulations!! :D
  14. P

Admin Task Thread

Oh gosh, I am so sorry. ;w; Thanks Jay. :D
Back