Recent content by Prim

1. Prim

Castameare, Application of Citizenship

Love the castle!
  2. Prim

Admin Task Thread

For the drop-down box in "Government" tab, under Judiciary, the chairs are a little off. It should be shown as below: 1st Chair - Prim 2nd Chair - Monkey 3rd Chair - Kazaman 4th Chair - Darkslayer Threads here: https://forums.europeians.com/index.php?threads/confirmed-justice-prim.10057163/...
  3. Prim

Admin Task Thread

Could I be masked as Chief Justice and have moderation authority over whatever forums in the High Court come with that? We have some threads to update! :) Thanks!
  4. Prim

[Breaking News] The Black Hawks Spies on 10000 Islands, Raids Nasunia with The East Pacific

I agree, mostly. The spying and infiltration wasn't my biggest issue, it definitely was the lying to TEP and trying to break an alliance. Just as a follow-up to this whole thing, has TEP stopped working with TBH since this happened? @Vlaska @Kazaman @Calvin Coolidge?
  5. Prim

[Special Report] An Intangible Nation

Yeah, I also found NS through a web search way back when.
  6. Prim

Citizenship Application - Astrellan

Seems sus, better deny just to be safe... :unsure: WB Siph! :cheers:
  7. Prim

*Wipes Dust Off*

I think we should go for #4 in the Grizzli/Airbus/Winged Bear saga....
  8. Prim

Moronist Decisions

MD hey! :)
  9. Prim

A sinister "Hello."

I can get on board with planes and men, welcome! :)
  10. Prim

[Breaking News] The Black Hawks Spies on 10000 Islands, Raids Nasunia with The East Pacific

Personally speaking, this is the kind of sleazy shit that makes me hesitant about TBH. Tag Raids, short holds, Fash-bashing.... all awesome in my book. Spies, infiltration, purposely roping in other militaries with misinformation to try to break their alliances (this is not the first time TBH...
  11. Prim

Hi

Or bump your last one if it has the same info, I think that's been fine in the past too.
  12. Prim

Create a Grand Hall forum for legislative petitions

Many people didn't even know that section existed, honestly...
  13. Prim

Create a Grand Hall forum for legislative petitions

Maybe someone could create a thread, and it could be pinned, perhaps? No subforum clutter, but also some guidance?
  14. Prim

Citizen Application == walrus

So, if Minsk joins a ministry, will the Minister have to post in this thread to conduct ministry business with them? :p