Recent content by Possibly this

1. Possibly this

[Inside Government] Europeian End of Term Executive Satisfaction Poll - April 2022

Don't worry, pie charts shall live forever in our hearts!
  2. Possibly this

[ENTERTAINMENT] Doctor Who Episode Ratings - Classic Who First Doctor - Season 1, Episodes 1-4 (An Unearthly Child)

I've not seen these for a while but I largely agree with you, though I think I few it slightly more favourable based on what I personally like from a show. It does carry its own anyway but the fact that it's the start of what is now almost 60 years of storytelling gives it so much impact. Though...
  3. Possibly this

[Analysis] Senate Mid-term Satisfaction Poll Results and Analysis February 2022

Very interesting to see the situation going into the second half of the term. Thank you for compiling all this!
  4. Possibly this

Executive Burnout

Thank you very much Jaydee for writing this article. It really accurately looks into how we have come to be where we are and burnout as a whole but with such a tender hand. This really is the kind of thing that I love to see in Europeia most of all. I am so glad you took this up.
  5. Possibly this

Europeia's Weekly Update (August 30, 2019)

August 30th Update Polls, Polls and More Polls Written by Possibly this Olde Delaware Elected CA Chair at Watershed Moment for the Assembly As Cool Spring resigned from the CA (Citizens' Assembly) chair position, a new election had been called. Olde Delaware and Izzy both declared...
  6. Possibly this

Returning to Europeia: A Rough Guide

Returning to Europeia A Rough Guide Written by Possibly this Welcome. If you aren't aware already, I'm Possibly this. Now I arrived in Europeia about 3 and a half years ago, in the New Year of 2016. Back then we were still on Constitution V, Kraketopia was president and I hadn't quite turned...
  7. Possibly this

Returning to Europeia

No I believe you were a senator the term before I was.
  8. Possibly this

Returning to Europeia

Returning to Europeia By Possibly this If any of you don't know me which I imagine many more recent members don't, I am Possibly this. I joined NationStates in November 2015 and got involved on the forumside of Europeia in the new year of 2016. I would have the joined the forums earlier, I...
  9. Possibly this

Nobody Is Qualified For Anything

This is a very interesting article, showing great oversight of many different Europeians or 'groups' of Europeians. I know that I personally agree with much of what is said here. But HEM said it way better than I ever could and probably better than a vast majority of us could, a great read!
  10. Possibly this

On Chronic Migraines

It's great to hear about this subject, one I have recent experience with in my own household. It's also nice to hear someone say migraine instead of headache which as you said are two remotely related but completely different things. Great article!
  11. Possibly this

World Assembly Reform

This is a really well-written and informative interview. I personally love hearing about why people believe what they do on a subject and hearing about the different sides to this debate that I wasn't fully aware of. I really enjoyed reading this!
  12. Possibly this

EBC WIRE Comments

I would just like to take the chance to praise Calvin Coolidge's prolonged service to the EBC wire, nearly every day for almost 3 years, since August 2014. I do believe that the wire is a very underrated media source and it is not used enough for people to get a larger view of the ongoing events...
  13. Possibly this

Apply for a Newspaper

This isn't a request for a newspaper, I'm just not sure where to ask: Can Europeian Moderna be archived? Thank you.
  14. Possibly this

Admin Task Thread

Please remove my moderator privileges in the EPP forum and remove my leader status in the EPP joinable group. Thanks guys!
  15. Possibly this

Resignation

You've done a great job, Kraken and like Kaboom and many other EPP members, the mentioned incidents are not something for me to hold against you. Good luck in whatever you decide to do in future!
Back