Recent content by Pland Adanna

1. Pland Adanna

ISSUE 6: What Makes a "Gamesider"?

I just got around to reading this, but thanks so much for bringing these perspectives! I think it's always good to have a reminder of the broad array of folks we have in our community.
  2. Pland Adanna

[Poll Analysis] Executive Interest

Super interesting results! I voted for everyone to be in Cabinet. 😄 love this To whoever wrote this, don't worry! Everyone here is talking about something else when they say "oversight", so none of us understand either!
  3. Pland Adanna

Comfed's Quill profiles national sovereigntist patriots

Hmm, maybe I’ll have to come back to MoWAA to continue pursuing my radical liberal agenda…
  4. Pland Adanna

EBC Jan. '24 Presidential Election Liveblog

Someone has to record this election in history, so here I am with a quick post! In the last hours before polls opened, the vice presidential candidates, Vor and Sincluda, engaged in a spirited debate in JayDee’s platform thread. When polls opened, Elio developed a bit of a lead for the first...
  5. Pland Adanna

Op-Ed: Do we have too many Honoured Citizens?

I think so too, but I don’t think it’s a bad idea. The Senate can basically say “here’s what we would like to see in an ovation nominee before we confirm them”.
  6. Pland Adanna

Didn't read the debate? No worries! I won't get through the whole thing either! I'll still summarize a bit here though. Recap of Opening Statements: JayDee - I should be reelected because my running mate is good and also I think I've been a good president. Elio - My passion, leadership, vision...
  7. Pland Adanna

The presidential debate--or as moderator Sopo called it, "shindig"--has begun! All three candidates, President JayDee, Senate Speaker Elio, and Minister of Communication and Senator McEntire are in attendance. Let's see what they have to say! P.S. I liked CSP's joke. I also like JayDee's response.
  8. Pland Adanna

[euro538ia] August 2023 Presidential Liveblog

I think Gem dropping out of the race may have been the biggest factor. Even without the endorsement, Gem and JayDee were both occupying the lane of fresh perspective, energetic, long platform, first-time candidates. That said, had Gem stayed in the race, one of them would have likely made the...
  9. Pland Adanna

Clerk Account Access

Executive clerk access granted to Gem!
  10. Pland Adanna

[euro538ia] August 2023 Presidential Liveblog

Thanks for having me on! I think that JayDee will be aiming to translate his latest momentum, as well as former Gem supporters, into votes. The vibes of his campaign have been pretty good recently—will that be enough? We’ll have to see! McEntire will likely rely on a heavy GOTV campaign like in...
  11. Pland Adanna

Admin Task Thread

Could @AC Alex @Phoenix and @JaxsonWinter be masked as diplomats please?
  12. Pland Adanna

Do People Really Want to Be President? And Other Such Questions!

I would argue that our political gameplay has gotten more social, so it’s kind of both. People don’t necessarily vote for a candidate based solely on their social relationship, but likeability and popularity are huge factors, both of which are very social. Our politics has a (super amazing)...
  13. Pland Adanna

Admin Task Thread

Could Festival Guests be able to post in the Goldenblock please? Thank you!
Back